Ratings for Dr. Kamal Ikram

Never met anyone in the medical profession where actually feel like they care. He won’t stop until you feel better. He’s not happy unless you are and he will try anything until there’s improvement. I’ve only ever had good experiences with him, and he’s a super funny dude and always makes me laugh and always has some juicy stories to share! I look forward to appointments with him.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

He is the only chiropractor I will trust to actually to work on me. He makes me feel comfortable, he's extremely knowledgeable, and has a great personality. He's currently working on my back pain, but he also did an amazing job on my injured knee, and teaching me how to rehab it at home.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

He has a great personality and very knowledgeable. I did 6 months of physio before i was referred to him. He seems to deal with a lot of sports injuries. He worked on my shoulder and my knee. He did some IMS and Active Release. Fixed my shoulder in like 2 weeks. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014