Ratings for Dr. Richard Christie

I have been going to Dr. Christie for 30 years and he and his staff are wonderful. I am a nervous patient and he has unfailingly been reassuring and talked me through the procedures. He is always ready to discuss the background behind dental issues, and options for treatment. He keeps up to date on new techniques. He is a good person, giving free dental treatment at a local shelter. Devastated he is retiring this summer!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Decades of excellent service. Very knowledgeable staff and friendly, professional service.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Very knowledgeable , helpful and polite! The staff is very polite and friendly too.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

He did NOT do anything for me, but still charged me a lot! I came in for a very easy filling to be done on my front tooth - he said that he was NOT going to match the colour of the filling with my tooth! I was shocked and stumbled to hear that because it was my front tooth, and colour match was obiously important! So he did not do anything what I went there for, but he told me to pay $100 for the visit!!! Later that week I went to see the other dentist who did the filling for less than a $100!!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015