Dr. Yitsu Cheng

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Yitsu Cheng

This Office is awesome they're really professional efficient and organized I'm really happy that I found them and for sure I highly recommended the hygienist and assistant are really well knowledge in front desk Well trained caring...

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

I love Dr.Cheng work . She goes above and beyond to make sure the client is satisfied. The whole team is innovative and super friendly. Highy recommended to all my fellow georgia family

flag | Submitted March 21, 2019

Dr.Cheng and her staff are very friendly and professional Totally recommend this dentist . This office made me feel very Comfortable it like a second home. Totally recommend this dentist!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2019

I am so glad that I found this office. It fill up all my need as a patient ,...They have everything in one single facility general doctors and beside. I don't need to paid again to see a oral surgeon because they have in the same office that is so great for me......: )

flag | Submitted March 21, 2019

My biggest fear is to go to the dental office. However, I was having major toothache on my wisdom. First time to this dentist office and I have not been to a dental office in years. The front desk receptionists were prompted. I got my appointment right away. The staff were very informative and very friendly. The dentists are friendly and especially the in house oral surgeon was awesome. Overall, my experience at dr. Cheng dental office was scared free. I really enjoyed the environment and the staff here!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2019

Dr. Cheng is a great dentist. She really cares about her patients and she always insures that a procedure is done exactly right. Staffs are very professional and also friendly. They explain everything clearly before ever charging for anything. I would definitely recommend anyone and everyone to Dr. Cheng and her team.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2019

Dr. Cheng is very gentle, staffs are very nice, office is great. Definitely recommend to.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2019

My family and i have been to Dr. Cheng for many years. The dentists are pretty good and knowledgeable. The staff are really friendly, which make the environment really welcoming.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2019

My first visit at dr. Cheng's office was very pleasant. I want to said thank you to all the lovely staffs. They are very kind and generous. All the doctors are very friendly and acknowledgeable. The environment is friendly. They have a great referral program and is nice way to appreciate and kindly thank you for referring families and friends. Highly recommended!!!'

flag | Submitted March 20, 2019

Ive been coming here since I was a little girl. Dr. Cheng office do not disappoint! They give the utmost care I’ve ever had. The staff are very informative and friendly! Would definitely recommended to come see Dr. Cheng office!

Dr. Yitsu Cheng's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Cheng received her Bachelor of Medicine in Dentistry from Taipei Medical College in Tapei, Taiwan. Following her graduation, she completed a hospital-based internship at Chang Gung Memorial Hospital. After moving to the United States, Dr. Cheng received her Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree from Baylor College of Dentistry. In dental school, Dr. Cheng attended special training in Pediatric dentistry at Scottish Rite Children's Hospital in Dallas, Texas. After demonstrating exceptional aptitude for working with children, she graduated with the prestigious Dean's Honor. Over the course of her studies, she developed a special interest in periodontal disease and has been motivated to take on extra courses in the subject. She has practiced dentistry in Taiwan and Atlanta for over 25 years and is certified to perform Orthodontics (Invisalign, Traditional Braces, Fast Braces), Dental Implants, Botox, and Laser Technology. She is also an active member of Georgia Dental Association, Texas Dental Association, American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry, Academy of General Dentist, and Chinese Medical Association. Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dental care. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to: Listening to those we are priveleged to serve. Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community. Exceed your expectations. Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment. Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.

• English