Ratings for Dr. Rachel Boisjoli

Dr Boisjoli was recommended to me by a friend who had appreciated her way of working. I was suffering of high anxiety and personal problems and I am really grateful to her as well as her methods, practice and know how. During of a year of therapy, she gave me tools to put in practice that I still use whenever I need them. Having experimented other therapists, I must say that she is certainly in the category of highly qualified professionals as well as caring person I met.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

I consulted Dr. Rachel Boisjoli for severe anxiety and depression. She was very kind, compassionate, and insightful. However her methods were not very efficient or effective, nor did they provide solutions or coping skills.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

I consulted Dr. Boisjoli when I was havind great issues with anxiety and relationships. She was there for me, I feel that I've grown and that I'm in better control of my life. I felt I could really depend on her and her availability and professionalism made the process easy and efficient. Thank you so much for what you did for me.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

Worst psychologist possible. Not very knowledgable, doesn't listen or act on anything. I wasted my time (1 year) paying $125 for incompetence.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014