Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Evans

Dr Evans is a great doctor, very helpful and very knowlegable. He works weekends and evenings too. I took my dad there and he has helped us a great deal. He feels a lot better and healthier. Thanks to such a good doctor who is so approachable. I would recommend this doctor to anyboody.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

Dr. Evans is a genuinely caring physician who actively listens to his patients. As a registered nurse for 10 years plus, I recognize and value high quality health care, and he provides this. I recommend him most highly.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

He constantly exceeded all my expectations of what a family Dr. should be. He is warm, a wonderful listener and he follows up on all matters we discuss. He is the most thorough Dr. I have ever experienced. This Dr. is a true professional in all aspects of his work.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr. EVANS is the best and most caring, knowledgeable, compassionate, efficient, thorough, helpful, resourceful, skilful, dependable, open-minded, doctor I have ever met. I am alive because of him.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

He was the best ever. I hope he opens practice somewhere near Calgary soon.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

I am also very upset about Dr Evans leaving MCI. How can I find out where he is now?

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

oh my gosh Dr Ken Evans is no longer at MCI on 130th!!! Best doctor ever! anyone know where to find him? the clinic is most unhelpful!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Became his new patient in June 2016, Found him to be very knowledgeable about diabetes . Got me off a useless diabetes medication, and gave me a far better prescription that actually worked. I would highly recommend him as a general doctor.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Compassionate. Nonjudgmental. Critical thinker. We are so happy with Doctor Evans. Amazing Doctor. Cautious. Attention to detail. Kind. A doctor who is changing the way I cringe at the medical model of reactive medicine.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

He Will make time to see you on same day. Excellent and thorough. Makes you feel comfortable & open up.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016