Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Evans

Excellent, caring, prompt, really understands. The best!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Excellent service. Appreciated the call at home to check up. I like his approach. He helped me to stop many medications I was misusing. He refused many times to refill some narcotics and convinced me to quit smoking. I am off smoking since 11 months. He is polite and caring.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Dr Evans is far and away the best physician I have known. His diagnostic abilities coupled with his knowledge of state-of-the-art medications and procedures are unequaled. He always asks more questions to obtain a better diagnosis.   I have been to many other MDs, but he always takes time to call me back or fit me in if i really need to see him.  Very friendly, also helped my husband and my father. Reviewed pathology reports with them. He knows how to deal with any problem and does not hesitate to send you to a specialist, if necessary.  This Doctor saved my life by diagnosing what others overlooked and sent me to a Pulmonary Emphysema Specialists. He is very caring and compassionate, he has a good sense of humor, he is always there for his patients, the very best bedside manner. He is pragmatic, direct, forthright in his analysis of causations and excellent in his follow-ups. An excellent MD.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

I'm indebted to Dr Evans. He listens to me, does a very thorough exam and knows what he is doing. He picked up on something that other docs had missed out on, sent me for some tests and then got urgent appt with specialist. A diagnosis that potentially saved my life. I get the feeling that he truly cares about what he does for a living and will go the extra mile to help his patients. Truly a very compassionate and caring human being, who takes his profession seriously and genuinely wants to help. Coupled with his obvious knowledge and intelligence, I can't ask for a better doctor. Truly a great doctor and someone I HIGHLY recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

Dr. Evans deserves 6 stars !!! I was not feeling well for two months and visited two medical doctors prior to my visit . The two doctors treated me for common cold and sinus infection. He was able to determined that I was highly allergic to rag weed after a allergy test was given. The doctor also determined that I had asthma that needed to be treated. After a week of medications I was feeling better and I am now completely healed. I am now off all medications. Dr. Evans seeing that I was sick for so long did everything in my first visit to ensure my health would improve. If you are looking for a doctor that really cares about each and every patient this is the doctor for you.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

Truly amazing doc. On my first visit he diagnosed many problems - diabetes, high blood pressure, arthritis, emphysema. He then confirmed these with labs and other tests and got me under optimal control very quickly. He ensured that I and my relatives got all the screening tests. My only regret is that it took me so long to find him. My previous docs really failed me.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr. Evans is by far the best family doctor I have ever had. Other doctors usually just ask you what's why, do a quick assessment and prescribe you with medication of some sort. Dr. Evans listens and gives options and alternatives to different types of treatments you may need, because he know that every person is different and will respond in a different way. He is very professional and caring. Never seen a doctor so thorugh as this one. Goes above and beyond what typical doctors do, which we need more of!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

This doctor is nothing more than a pill-pusher. He prescribed a load of medication on my first visit without any bloodwork or even an attempt to get to know me. Upon me asking for the reasons of this prescription he got irritated and couldn't give me a good explanation of his diagnoses. (a subsequent doctor reversed this as he too thought I was over-prescribed) He has no bedside manner, no personality, he speaks ill of other doctors and makes you feel like it's your fault that you have a medical condition. -- My visit was absolutely horrible. I recommend that you stay away from this hack!

Submitted December 14, 2017

I felt very well cared for and was treated with compassion and respect. Top shelf group of caring, knowledgeable, and experienced professionals dedicated to providing the best possible treatments to ensure complete satisfaction. Kudos +++

Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr Evans is a great doctor, very helpful and very knowlegable. He works weekends and evenings too. I took my dad there and he has helped us a great deal. He feels a lot better and healthier. Thanks to such a good doctor who is so approachable. I would recommend this doctor to anyboody.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016