Ratings for Dr. Julian Hancock

It is all about money for this man. He is there (late) for first appointment only: staff does the procedures. He simply does not care about patients.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I was sent to Dr. H by a GP due sun damage concerns I had. Though he did not have the equipmemt to complete the procedure I needed, he recommended a clinic that did. There was still time on my call so he offered to do a mole check on me and found a mole that needed to be removed, which he did at a later appointment. There was an initial scar, but it eventially went away! I found his staff had a sterile/cool feel. The office styling and vibe was definitely geared towards beauty augmentation and it looked as though the staff were "keeping up appearances".

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Metvix for precancerous spot on face, opted to do whole face. Doctor on holidays, done by a staff person. When they saw my skin reacted badly and was severely burnt they said if air gets worse go to your GP. Asked what wash and cream to use and was give. Vague comments and no specific names. Doctor did not take the time to explain the procedure or what I would experience. Saud I would be red for two days, never said we are burning the top layer of your face, it will blister, be painful and then scab up, you should consider staying home for ten days. Never said any of that......

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Lump in my throat :( I was so hopeful. I am a 54 year old woman and my MD referred me to Dr. Hancock for help and advice on my thinning hair. He was half an hour late, did not examine my scalp, called the hair stylists crooks for selling me products like Nioxin, said try Rogaine but said it might not work and rushed out before I could finish asking my questions. Due to my bad experience, I now have read the other reviews and agree that no MD should refer their patients to this person. He was of no help at all. It is my opinion that he is a waste of our hard earned tax dollars!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

was out the door as I was still asking questions about the procedures I was having. Too busy to discuss any other options etc. Might be knowledgeable but very unhelpful.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014