Ratings for Dr. Richard Palmer

Great experience with Dr. Palmer. I am new to Calgary and feel lucky to have found him. Addresses any and all concerns thoughtfully and with expertise. I felt safe and reassured with Dr. Palmer and I am picky! Very competitive prices for excellent work. Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr Palmer gave me all the information I needed to decide on a procedure. He then respected my decision, and carried out the work in an expert and sensitive manner.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr. Palmer is great! He takes the time to understand your situation, will offer you different options/solutions and will not over charge you. He has never recommended anything I don't need (Unlike the other dentists there...) The front staff is not the best, which is unfortunate.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr Palmer is a wonderful dentist. I have a rare blood disorder, and he is so helpful and understanding about my various dental problems. He really goes the extra mile, and delivers superb care. Thank you doctor Palmer!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014