Ratings for Dr. Shannon Samler

I am a patient of Dr Samler’s who just underwent arthroscopy/manipulation right frozen shoulder. She is punctual, kind, caring, professional, extremely knowledgeable and explains everything thoroughly. I would recommend her %100 and when I have spoken to other people about her, they always have the same positive feedback. Thank you Dr Samler. Her office assistant is also top notch, kind, efficient and always returns your phone call the same day. Thank you !

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

I had two surgeries performed by Dr. Samler. She repaired my broken leg/knee with 2 plates and eleven screws, and them removed them at my request 9 months later. She was such a kind and competent surgeon and I am so blessed to have had her take care of me. She gave me my old life back and I will be grateful forever.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

She did a great operation for my broken leg. Thank you Dr. Samler!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

She did surgery on my shoulder. She was so professsional and did such an amazing job with little to no scar at all. I highly recommend her

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Met Dr. Samler for the first time and she was punctual and thorough and answered all my questions. She thoroughly looked at my shoulder which I broke a while back and she gave me great advice and also explained how she was gonna proceed with my care. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

My brother flew home from japan for a visit may 6 for the first time in9 yrs. May 8 he broke his ankle at a friends house and went to L.G.H. Had x rays to make sure it was a break..had surgery may 10 with metal plate and 8 screws attached to his bones with some overlapping each other. He had his leg in a splint and wrapped and left hospital May 11..on May 13 returned to L.G.H for a boot fitting Dr. Samler requested. I changed my brothers bandages & gauze pads and his cut on the side of his ankle was something from a horror movie with 22 staples and the inside of his ankle had 8 staples. His foot was not straight and he said it looked deformed. my brother flew home May 23 and went to hospital in japan to get staples removed. Dr. 's were horrified at the condition of his ankle and said it was done wrong and to sue. He was admitted right away and 30 minutes later he was in surgery again getting scrap metal taken out and a 6 sided Allen key head removed which is the dark spot we see on the after surgery x rays. My sister in law said his leg is really bad. he is in the hospital for 2 months and will need 1 more surgery to cover the Frankenstien gash on his leg ..skin graft. L.G.H got their $30,000 for their surgery and my brother got another surgery done properly and 2 months in a hospital bed. NICE WORK !!!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

In this time of slow medical services above your GP, it is refreshing to find a Specialist who really takes the time to listen. Dr. Samler has done both my shoulders that were a mess from a MVI incident and I am forever grateful for the excellent service that she has provided, not only taking all medical information into account and not treating me as just another patient, but took my personality into account as well. As well she referred me to another Specialist who does replacements and I have already been contacted by their office staff. Thank you will never be enough. Steve Chappell Battalion Chief Training Delta Fire

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Dr. Sammler provided prompt and thorough care of a very high standard. She listened well to all my questions and took the time to ensure that I was clear on all aspects of my shoulder surgery both before and after the operation. Her surgical work was top notch and now, 8 weeks after the operation I am very happy with the way my shoulder is regaining mobility and strength. I would recommend her service without reservation.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

She replaced my broken hip and I had zero problems, and being so busy, it is easy to understand how she gets behind.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr Samler repaired my meniscus in April. I was walking without crutches in a week, walking medium distances in 4 weeks, running 5 k at 3 months. Today I got back on my skis for opening day at Whistler. Pain free and back on skis. Thanks Dr. Samler. I'd recommend Dr. Samler to anyone seeking orthopaedic surgery.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014