Ratings for Dr. Ali H. Mesiwala

Horrible place. Dr out to make $ and performs illegal and not needed surgeries. He crippled me for life. Don't go to him.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

My experience with Dr. Mesiwala has been amazing. I was diagnosed with a Cavernous Angioma. I was referred to Dr. Mesiwala and he had all my scans and medical records sent to him right away. When my family and I went to see him for the first time, we were very impressed by him. He explained my options and gave me his best opinion (the Gamma Knife). The kindness and compassion he showed put me at ease. What he gave me was my life back and thank you will never be enough.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

About a year ago my dad had weeks of back pain. Other doctors were just giving him the run around and only prescribing him pain medication. My dad was so bad he couldn't, stand, sit, or even lay for long periods of time. We then went to see Dr Mesiwala, who was recommended by many of our close friends. He was so great. Very attentive and had my dad ready for surgery in a very timely manner. The surgery was a success and my dad said he felt like a new man right after surgery. I would strongly recommend Dr Mesiwala to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

I can not say enough nice things about this doctor! For months my mom was having neck pain and she was referred to Dr Mesiwala by a friend. The office was very clean and the staff was cheerful and efficient. She got her surgery date shortly after her appt and was told it would be an outpatient procedure at a surgery center nearby. She woke up pain free and said her neck felt better than before. Dr Mesiwala was great from beginning to end. He is very good at explaining things in a way that you can understand. The follow up visit was brief but he seemed thrilled that was able to help her. I believe he truly cares about his patients and their wellbeing. It's rare to find such doctors nowadays and I would recommend him to anyone I know!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Love Dr. Mesiwala! After living with pain for over 2 years, I'm now pain free! Nothing seemed to work until my physician finally referred me to Dr. Mesiwala and I finally got an MRI. Quick out patient procedure and I'm back to the gym and living my life again!!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr. Mesiwala is the most knowledgable and technically skilled surgeon I have ever met. His care and compassion for each and every patient is evidenced each day by his dedication and long hours. His integrity is above reproach. He has excellent patient outcomes. He has great training and so many years of surgical experience I felt very comfortable coming to see him. I reccomend him to everyone I know who needs neurosurgery.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I had a good experience. Staff helpful and Dr.Mesiwala took time with me to explain my condition.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Caring and Attentive Dr. Had a great experience with Dr. Mesiwala and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

http://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/united-states-pursues-claims-against-neurosurgeon-spinal-implant-company-physician-owned read this before seeing this doctor

Submitted September 19, 2014

The dr is great but the staff is something else , they are all rude , liars, unprofessional . The manager doesn't care about the patients and when u have a complain she answers u rude and wants the last word . Dr needs to step it up and train this girls or get new staff cause he will be losing his patients .

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Dr. Ali H. Mesiwala's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pomona, CA