You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ali H. Mesiwala

Love Dr. Mesiwala! After living with pain for over 2 years, I'm now pain free! Nothing seemed to work until my physician finally referred me to Dr. Mesiwala and I finally got an MRI. Quick out patient procedure and I'm back to the gym and living my life again!!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr. Mesiwala is the most knowledgable and technically skilled surgeon I have ever met. His care and compassion for each and every patient is evidenced each day by his dedication and long hours. His integrity is above reproach. He has excellent patient outcomes. He has great training and so many years of surgical experience I felt very comfortable coming to see him. I reccomend him to everyone I know who needs neurosurgery.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Check him out first. It would seem he is being investigated by the Federal Government for some type of fraud. His name is all over the Internet for this. Be careful.

Submitted December 9, 2015

Submitted March 24, 2015

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Submitted September 19, 2014

The dr is great but the staff is something else , they are all rude , liars, unprofessional . The manager doesn't care about the patients and when u have a complain she answers u rude and wants the last word . Dr needs to step it up and train this girls or get new staff cause he will be losing his patients .

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

The front office receptionist is somewhat stand offish. The manager seems to not be available to answer complaints or take phone calls. Dr. Mieswala seems to be fine. It's his back-office staff is a reason for some concern. They have a nurse who helps Dr. Mieswala with paitents. This nurse practioner looks at my MRI, as if he were a doctor, when I requested some paper work to be filled out; this nurse passes himself as a doctor which is not good. I called to complain with no call-back. I've been going to Dr. Mieswala for 3 years. I have once never seen this nurse inside while Dr. Mieswala is talking about his findings on tests. This nurse stands back as if he were a doctor taking notes. When they both exited after my visit, I told them Thank You doctors; the nurse shakes my hand but does not tell me he was a nurse; but walks around in a white coat passing himself off as a doctor which could be some sort of violation. Ray is not a doctore but a nurse practioner.

Submitted July 29, 2014

Before procedure he assure patient that he can bring mobility back and no conflications. After procedure done... patient ended up with severe pain from right foot to the spine where surgery was done. his doctor no show . He always let the nurse practioner face the patient. When I asked why he doesn't present himself...the nurse practioner said:his a busy. And this nurse practioner he assigned to talked on his behalf...barely answer the question and no knowledge and don't care about what the patient go tnrough.when I talked to dr. Mesiwala and show him the cd of x-ray...what's his input the position of screw on upperside ont straight... his respond of your alright that's just xhadow of your spine and I have scoloisis which I was never diagnosed since birth to present... gee this doctor is not making sense and really confused. I still suffering pain...and his nurse practioner want me back to work...this is sacked.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Dr. Ali H. Mesiwala's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

MSP/BC Med
Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love Dr. Mesiwala! After living with pain for over 2 years, I'm now pain free! Nothing seemed to work until my physician finally referred me to Dr. Mesiwala a..."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mesiwala is the most knowledgable and technically skilled surgeon I have ever met. His care and compassion for each and every patient is evidenced each da..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Check him out first. It would seem he is being investigated by the Federal Government for some type of fraud. His name is all over the Internet for this. Be ..."

December 9, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "One has to wonder about his motives to recommend surgery. http://www.scpr.org/news/2014/09/23/46884/feds-link-former-ventura-doctor-to-kickbacks-unnec/"

March 24, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a good experience. Staff helpful and Dr.Mesiwala took time with me to explain my condition."

September 26, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Caring and Attentive Dr. Had a great experience with Dr. Mesiwala and his staff."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "wow. even more interesting reading. Look at those quotes from Dr. Mesiwala. http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2014/09/08/239198/justice-department-kickback-scheme...."

September 19, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "http://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/united-states-pursues-claims-against-neurosurgeon-spinal-implant-company-physician-owned read this before seeing this doctor"

September 19, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=402074'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

February 5, 2014