Ratings for Dr. Suresh Raja

He is a very caring surgeon who explained the clear sinus procedure so well then went ahead and performed it shortly thereafter with a excellent result two summers later!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Had chronic headaches every morning from sinus. That has cleared up completely. It has changed my life. The procedure was simple and I didn't have any pain afterwards. I can't recommend the procedure enough. I'm trying to bring my husband in next - who's addicted to sinus inhalers.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

I suffered from chronic sinus issues / allergies / pain / sleepless nights for years. I was addicted to OTC sprays to clear my sinuses just so I could sleep. I went to Dr. Raja and inquired about the Sinuplasty procedure and he said that I would be a good candidate for it. Dr. Raja has changed my life! I can taste food again, I can smell again. . . my sleep quality has improved greatly, I simply cannot say enough about what this has done to the quality of my life. I would highly recommend this procedure and Dr. Raja to anyone. I thought the staff was friendly, Dr. Raja took the time to explain everything to my satisfaction and the procedure itself was not what I would call "painful" but it was "somewhat uncomfortable". Take it from someone who has suffered for years with sinus congestion / pain. Go to Dr. Raja and get his opinion, you will be glad you did!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr Raja was great, his staff was very attentive, the office is beautiful. I would not hesitate to recommend him to family and friends. Best experience I have had in a doctors office.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Not sure about the previous two reviews, but I had my balloon sinuplasty 6 months ago and I absolutely breezed throughout this past allergy season without headaches or taking any otc sinus and decongestant meds. It was not at all uncomfortable during or after the procedure and the recovery was just like he said, stuff y for about a week to 10 days. Thanks Dr. Raja. You really changes my life

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Stay away from this ENT. HE IS HORRIBLE! He is arrogant does not explain things properly and inform you when he has done something wrong that will cause you more problems. He walks away and pretends you are invisible.

Submitted July 19, 2015

I am writing this to explain to others what this whole experience will feel like. This is a fair and honest review. My balloon sinuplasty was yesterday. Dr. Raja seemed to know precisely what he was doing and was able to finish the procedure in good time (20 minutes or so).That being said, there were a couple things that bothered me to the point of writing this. 1: I was not told honestly how this procedure would feel. I was told it would be mild and I would be "out of it" for the procedure. The pain was not explained at all. Not that the pain wasn't worth the benefits, but it's important to know what you're in for. I didn't and there was some VERY sharp pain (only at certain times). I also was very much awake which didn't help with the pain either and when Dr. Raja noticed he said "wow,he's still very awake". That is beyond unprofessional that he did not properly sedate/medicate me OR do a thorough check before beginning the procedure 2: I have bad anxiety/breathing problems and I was NOT told that my throat would go numb (and feel swollen shut) leaving me unable to swallow. This was a very frightening and disturbing experience for me since I could not swallow at all and felt like I was choking/losing oxygen for most of the procedure along with the twenty min after it was over. I was not told about this beforehand which made me very scared. 3: My last gripe is about the care I received afterwards. One of the staff was a middle aged Hispanic woman (I am Hispanic so nothing unfair being said here). I suppose Dr. Raja left her to do the rest as she told me he was busy eating lunch whenever i called for him. This woman was extremely unpleasant and wouldn't say a word to me the couple times she popped in (and this was only to clean up, not to check on me) . So basically I was sitting there alone feeling like I was gonna choke and pass out any second. When I asked her for help she kept downplaying my worries/concerns with not a single bit of compassion for me. I kept telling her I couldn't breathe and she borderline SCOLDED me and said "YOURE FINE! OK" and walked away. This was enfuriating and I yelled for Dr.Raja again. The Hispanic lady came instead AGAIN and shooshed me telling me he was eating. I was disgusted. At this point he did hear me and came out. He seemed upset that this woman had not been staying with me or making sure I was ok, and she stormed off with her hands in the air. After all of that, FINALLY Dr.Raja sent his other employees to check on me and they were very friendly/caring/compassionate. Needless to say this was a bad and very unprofessional experience. As for my sinuplasty, we'll see in a week or so. Everything seems good so far. Thank you Dr.Raja. Please find better help in place of that one incompetent employee of yours!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Dr. Suresh Raja's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.