Dr. Jennifer Greer

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Greer

I have been seeing Dr Greer for five years to have filler injected into wrinkles around my mouth. New acquaintences are continually amazed when they learn I am 64 years old. Not a wrinkle to be found!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Fantastic Doctor with a wonderful staff. My experience with Dr. Greer was fantastic. Her care, knowledge and compassion were just what I had hoped for in a surgeon. She takes her time to understand your desired outcome and then sets about helping you get there. Nothing but trust and admiration for the Doctor and her staff.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

I have been a patient for about 5 years. I am very pleased with the staff and Dr. Greer, everyone is so warm and friendly and accommodating. I recently had some major work by Dr. Greer which turned out better than I thought it would! She explained everything and made me feel relaxed. She took her time during surgery which has helped with little to NO scars ! No one can tell . I'm happy I did it and wonder why I waited so long !!!!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

I have been nothing but pleased with my experiences with Dr Greer and her staff. My questions are always answered, my results are excellent, and I recommend her to all of my friends.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Awesome experience with Dr Greer! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Everything about Dr. Greer and her office staff is fantastic.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Wonderful experience with Dr. Greer. State of the art office with excellent staff. Dr. Greer spent a great deal of time with me and explained everything in detail. Knowledgeable, trustworthy and caring. She is one of Cleveland's best.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Have had successful botox in past 8 years,went to Dr Greer for the first time, was told I would get a 15 min free consultation, I waited over 45 minutes, no consultation,Dr quoted one price and the front desk asked for more, when I told them what the Dr. said I was ignored. I believe the botox solution was over diluted, I see no results and always had excellent results elsewhere, they offer free touchups,but if done right that would not be necessary. I would not recommend this place for botox

Submitted September 6, 2014

I have had surgery with Dr. Greer as well as botox and fillers over the past two years. Everything with my surgery went just as planned from beginning to end. My botox as well as fillers have always looks great. I have been and will continue to refer my friends and relatives to Dr. Greer.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

I was most unhappy with the dermal filler treatment I received from Dr. Greer. I asked only to have the vertical wrinkles above my mouth filled. Besides not giving me the filler I requested (Juvaderm),she also decided to do the corners of my mouth even though I did not ask for that. Well, now my face is distorted. The wrinkles are still there, somewhat faded, my upper lip is hanging over my lower lip, worse on one side, and the sides of my mouth have a worse fold than before! My upper lip is now unbalanced. I requested a fix and she refused to do anything---said she didn't see anything that I was talking about! Well, everyone else does! I would NEVER go to her for any fillers!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014