Ratings for Vicki Rigsby

I'm really surprised to see a negative review here? I have gone to her for a couple of years and she has spent more time with me than any other Doctor I've gone to before. She knows what's she's doing-I always research my health and she can discuss anything I talk about. She never seems to be in a hurry to me, and I've never had to wait more than a few minutes. I have recommended her to my friends because she's the best I've been to, and I'm 67 so that's a lot.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Completely unprofessional. I would never recommended this woman to anyone. She was very unhelpful throughout the few months I was with her. She failed to give me referrals we discussed on several occasions, did not form a treatment plan, removed me from prescriptions I had been on for many years without notification or warning and with no explanation causing major problems with my health. I refuse to go to any Norton Medical Associates ever again after a few visits with her. Do not trust this woman with your health.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Every appointment with this doctor means waiting in the lobby for an hour then waiting in the exam room for another. Why make timed appointments if you are going to make people wait 2 extra hours anyway. After all this waitng you will only get a few minutes to talk to her before she rushes out without really listening to your problems. Unless you want to wait for hours to have your condition ignored I suggest you look elseware.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Vicki is by far the best Dr I have ever seen. She has helped me through one of the toughest times in my life! Super easy to talk to and takes the time to actually listen. Can't imagine seeing anyone else now! I have found the best. :)

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014