Ratings for Dr. Sam Ghostine

After 9 yrs of constant lower back pain, My insurance company sent me to Dr. Ghostine in Riverside, CA. Totally trusted him from the minute I met him. My surgery was 10-9-2014 at Riverside Community Hospital. Took a little longer than what we thought it would , there was more damaged to fix. Leg was numb, sciatica was permanently pinch, it just hurt to walk. After 5 years of steroid shots I just did without any type of shot or therapy. Then I finally got insurance and the referral was for Dr. Ghostine. It's been 7 weeks since surgery and I have amazed my family and friends and My Doctors how well I am doing and there is not alot of pain anymore. I thank God for the Day I met Dr. Ghostine and for the guidance you gave him during surgery.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

My back was continuing to deteriorate. This next 4th surgery was going to be a difficult one . I had went to a number of doctors who were afraid to touch me. I was referred to Dr Ghostine, and thank God that I was. The staff was very helpful first off. After a few visits with Dr Ghostine, he decided to take my case. I had an entire rod placed up my entire spine. It was a 2 day surgery. The first day 4 hours, the 2nd day 8 hours. I am 70 years old and was afraid I would not be able to take this surgery. With Dr. Ghostines' experience, the surgery was a complete success. Its been 3 months since surgery and all is going well. I cannot thank you enough Dr Ghostine for literally giving me my life back. You are a true BLESSING.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014