Ratings for Dr. Peter Stapleton

I was having a lot of low back pain and my medical doctor referred me to Dr. Stapleton. I had never been to a chiropractor before and had always been a little skeptical. Dr. Stapleton took the time to address my concerns and answer all of the questions before we started. He performed a series of stretches and adjustments that helped me feel better every treatment. I was given a series of specific exercises to perform at home and have been pain free since. I also have not felt pressure to frequently return.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014