Ratings for Dr. Kevin McSweeney

I had orthodontic work done by Dr. Kevin McSweeney as a teenager. After my braces came off, a metal wire was glued to the back of my front teeth at the top of bottom. During an accident, the top wire came off. Dr. McSweeney was irate by this and sent me home without replacing the wire, and left the glue stuck to the back of my teeth. My regular dentist removed it for me, but looking back as an adult, I can't believe the man didn't replace the wire and simply charge me for it. I wouldn't recommend this orthodontist.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

So happy with my son's smile!! I had a great experience at Dr. McSweeny's, the staff was very friendly and made my son feel welcome every time he came in. From the consultation to the finishing I felt Dr. McSweeny was very hands on and very involved with the treatment. His reputation of giving a great smile far exceeded my expectations. Thanks!!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015