Ratings for Dr. Aileen Brunet

This woman is my brothers boss I was legally brain-dead with several TBI's when she grilled me for two solid hours and tried to force me to sign papers knowing who I was outside of her place of business that's illegal ! I was a professional athlete on my life I was legally brain-dead I couldn't even hold my head up she didn't care

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Dr. Aileen Brunet is an obsessive academic, overly analytical, and hyper sensitive as well as hypervigilent. She is ignorant of a well spring of spiritual and divine empirical knowledges and wisdoms that are vital and crucial to both the vast and profound medicine known as psychiatry. I realize she is both of heart and soul, however a warrant of commital and terrible east coast Canadian primitive involuntary psychiatric treatment may be the best medicine for her to evolve in her courteous mannerisms of poor practice.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr brunet is cold, barely compassionate......asks inappropriate questions nonrelated to my situation & comes across as very judgemental......I was led to understand mental health care professionals were " understanding & thee to help ". I do not recommend her !

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016