Ratings for Dr. Virginia M. Hackenberg

I have been a patient for years. Last year, they changed the way they code the Well Woman exam and didn't inform me (or anyone it appears). I complained and was given no resolution - just attitude. I will never step foot in this office again!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr. Hackenberg is the most wonderful gynecologist in state of VA. I have been going to her for 18 years. I would not change a thing. She is kind, smart, caring, great bed side manners. She does not rush you out of her exam room. She listen to your questions and your concerns. My Mom and my daughter even goes to her too !! Dr. Hackenberg is an awesome gynecologist !!! You won't regret. Thank You Dr. Hackenberg.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

She is great, I recommend Dr. Hackenberg for all gyn services, she is very competent, concerned and proactive.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

Very smart doctor. I have been going to her for 10 years. She is the best in her field.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

Best gynecologist I have ever seen! Very thorough, knowledgeable and wonderful bedside manner. She has a waiting list for new patients but she is worth the wait!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010

I was on a waiting list for 3 years and finally got in to see Dr. Hackenberg. Best gyn I have ever been to in my 45 years!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

been my doctor for about 20 years, Always pleasant, knowledgeable, kind and thoughtful.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

Dr. Hackenberg is the best GYN I have ever seen. She is experienced, concerned, and thorough. I highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

She is a wonderful, thorough and really listens to your concerns.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2009

Dr. Hackenberg is amazing. The best GYN I've ever seen. I would recommend her without hesitation!! She has a waiting list for new patients, but she is well worth the wait!!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2008

Dr. Virginia M. Hackenberg's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Kaiser-Permanente