Ratings for Dr. Sam Elfassy

I was so nervous and he was so wonderful! As was his staff!! Thank you Dr Elfassy for calming me down and being so kind. I highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2019

Probably the best doctor I’ve seen at St Joseph’s(and I think I’ve seen them all) . He’s actually not ever on time, but I gave 5 stars on punctuality because he takes the time to listen to his patients and actually figure out what’s going on with them. I always expect a wait and it’s always well worth it. If you are looking for a doctor thats going to take the time to understand your issues, actually listen, and find resolution...look no further. He will take great care of you. Thanks for being such a huge asset to me Dr Elfassy, I can’t thank you enough for your medical guidance and help.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2019

Dr Elfassy was very kind and compassionate and put all my fears about colonoscopy to rest. His staff were very kind and caring. Dr Elfassy is one of the best doctors I have seen in awhile.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

After collonoscopy procedure, I did not have chance to talk to doctor or anybody about my situation but talk to family doctor. I tried to call but unsuccessfully.My family doctor said everything is good and supposed to come back after 10 years. I am not sure about that because i don't see any paper but words.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2019

Dr. Elfassy is an example of the great health care we enjoy in Ontario. Thanks to everyone that helped me get past a very difficult time.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

One of the best gastro doctors at St. Joseph’s, great mannerism, extremely knowledgeable and caring. Dori, his office lady is exceptional. Thank you both.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2019

The best doctor I have met in my life. Knowledgeable, caring, respectful and bright person. He is not in hurry to give diagnosis, listens a patient with attention, makes tests before gives his opinion. His treatment advises are not limited to drugs. The receptionist is rude.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Best doctor I've ever seen. Dori, his receptionist/admin is extremely kind. He has saved my life twice. I had to move to Niagara when I became disabled, and I will still travel to Toronto to see him. He's definitely worth the drive. Would highly recommend to anyone dealing with gastrointestinal issues.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

THE BEST gastro doctor I haven come across by far. Great mannerisms, very patient, down to earth and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Diagnosed one of my family members with cancer; he was very professional and kind, and organized all appropriate follow up for them ASAP. He literally saved her life. Thank you Dr Elfassy.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017