Ratings for Dr. Matthew J. Tulloch

Is truly interested is helping his patients take responsibility to improve their health. he takes time to teach but also sets limits.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

I disagree with the other comments. I have had nothing but good experiences with Beacon Medical Group. Dr. Tullock and his associates are all very knowledgeable. They do use a laptop during the exam, however, a laptop is a tool to gather information. Since the office has recently transitioned to retaining all of their records electronically (as I think is now required by law) I believe that perhaps there was time when the doctor may have had to concentrate on the technology as he became more familiar with it. I feel that the office provides very personable and caring service. However, the front office people can sometimes be curt and that does bother me.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Saw him once, never went back. Was more interested in his laptop computer than doing an examination and hearing my medical history. When he finally deigned to speak to me, he did not seem knowledgable about medical conditions and up to date treatments. I like to see a doctor that knows more than me....he ain't it.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2009

I agree with the other comments. He brings in a laptop computer and types for the entire visit. I was under the impression that a doctor forms an opinion not only on what you are saying and the test results, but also on how you look. I don't think I'd want to see him for anything serious.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

Dr. Matthew J. Tulloch's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Millsboro, DE