Ratings for Dr. Rahi Victory

After my husband and I trying to conceive a baby on our own and not having any luck we went to Dr. Victory to see what else we can do. He gave us other things to try but unfortunately nothing would work p,most we went through invitro and it was a success. We end up having 2 beautiful healthy baby boys and wouldn't change anything in the world. We want to say thank- you to Dr. Victory and his staff for always being there to answer any questions we may have had through this process. It was a great experience and would definitely refer him. He is a great doctor and very knowledgeable. Thanks again couldn't have did it without him!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

After two failed IUIs and one failed IVF with a very irresponsible doctor I switched to Dr. Victory. He was the best, helped me a lot with all my questions and concerns, and I got pregnant on my very first IVF with him. I am now starting a second IVF with him for a second baby. He has been always caring, with a great taste of humor.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

I had my worst experience with a physician with Dr. Victory. I had a normal pregnancy with my first baby, but when I tried to conceive my second one I needed help. Dr. Victory pushed really hard on IVF for us and we said no, we went for an IUI with him and his bed side manner was terrible. I didn't get pregnant from his procedure given. A month later we tried with another fertility doctor for an IUI and I was pregnant right away.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

I received care from Dr Victory to yrs ago when I was sent to hospital. He did emergency surgery and I did well. He has done a few surgeries on me and has always been comforting and very informative. I would not trade him for any other Dr in Windsor

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Victory. He took the time to answer all my questions and was always very professional. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an OB.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

We used Dr. Victory for our first pregnancy, and I wish I had never met him. He was rude throughout the pregnancy, refused to provide information about enlarged kidneys in the fetus, ignored extreme swelling in the entire lower half of my body, and was rude enough to say "We don't usually recommend that a pregnant woman go on a diet, but you're so fat that it's the only suggestion I have left." He is extremely unprofessional and I would never recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

going to Dr Rahi was the biggest mistake I have ever made. He made the wrong diagnosis in purpose to bush me to do IVF to get money. He told me that I have premature ovarian insufficiency and that I have to do IVF as soon as possible, and when I told him I do not have enough money for that he ignored me and told me my condition is hopeless. When I went to other two doctors in Windsor and in Toronto, both confirmed to me that I am perfectly well, I do not have ovarian insufficiency and I do NOT need an IVF to get pregnant.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

I first met Dr. Victory when I was trying to get my periods under control. A few years later he was my OB for a higher risk pregnancy after a gastric bypass. He was knowledgeable about my nutritional needs and after having a hard repeat c-section he was able to explain what happened and what I will be in for if I have more kids. Always available for answers. Great doctor. Amazing staff. Phone calls always returned. I will definitely recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014