Ratings for Dr. Cory Torgerson

My botox and fillers look amazing! Great results! Dr. Torgerson is incredible and really understands what I like when it comes to my looks. I love to look natural and he accomplishes this very well! His staff is incredible and always make me feel very comfortable before I get anything done. Dr. Torgerson is my go to doctor and he is always very patient and understanding of my needs. I would recommend Dr. Torgerson to anyone looking to achieve a youthful natural look!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

I had a Great experience with Dr Cory Torgerson, I really trust him. He is very helpful , knowledgeable . I did a lot of research before I go to him, and find out, I make the best choice . He loves his work and he has a good sense of art .

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

I found it necessary to have Rhinoplasty. I did my research and I came across Dr. Cory Torgerson. The reviews were positive. Based on the reviews I decided to consult him. I found Dr.Torgerson to be warm, friendly and welcoming. He took time to explain in great detail what the procedure involved. Based on his approach I felt comfortable and at ease to have him do this procedure. Prior to that I was reluctant. I have had the procedure and am extremely happy and satisfied with the results and also his follow-up services. Dr. Torgerson demonstrated great professionalism and knowledge in his practice. I would have no hesitation recommending Dr, Torgerson to anyone contemplating plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Excellent experience with Dr.Torgerson from the... Excellent experience with Dr.Torgerson from the pre consultation meeting to the actual hair transplant surgery and the post operating follow up and checking up on me. Very professional clinic. I was presented visually and verbally in very detailed manner what the hair transplant surgery will look like and what other additional treatment are available and recommended such as PRP in order to ensure the highest possible success from the hair transplant. I am speechless. Dr. Torgerson clinic deserves to be in Yorkville area where the utmost quality is expected in anything and everything overthere.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I had a face lift, blepharoplasty and chin augmentation performed by Dr. Cory Torgerson . I am extremely pleased with the results! Dr. Cory is an artist! his staff are very professional from the initial consultation through every single follow up appointment. I also use to do my botox and fillers with him ...he is amazing! Amazing!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

I had a Rhinoplasty and chin augmentation performed by Dr. Cory Torgerson in September of 2016. I am extremely pleased with the results! Dr. Cory and his staff are very professional from the initial consultation through every single follow up appointment. I would recommend anyone to his office. The office is extremely clean and in a great location with easy parking. Thank you again Dr. Cory if you are reading this! Joel O.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I feel so blessed that I started seeing Dr. Torgerson almost ten years ago, My confidence to be working in the public and feel good about how I present has been enabled by Dr. Torgerson';s great advice and treatment. I feel that I look my very best because of his talents. I look fresh and healthful and not unnatural in any way. It is so cool to have your husband compliment you after a treatment. Dr. T's staff are the best- helpful, kind and generous. Everyone in the clinic will take the time that you need and they are always smiling and happy because they love what they do and the unique and beautiful office culture they do it in. Everyone in the clinic is their most beautiful, but that's not just their use of the clinic facilities,iit's because they shine from the inside too. Dr. Torgerson is a genuinely good and talented surgeon, who will use his extensive knowledge and state of the art techniques and equipment to guide you to your personal goals. I have complete confidence in doing anything that Dr. Torgerson has recommended and have always been grateful for the amazing results. I have sent family members and friends to him and they have all raved about their treatment. Highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

I have been one of Dr. Torgerson’s patients for over five years. I was first referred to him by my family doctor as I needed an ENT specialist. I had seen a countless number of ENT’s in the past, and he is by far the best. From my first visit, he was genuinely caring about my concerns. His easy going and very pleasant manner made me feel more comfortable than any other doctor I have ever visited. He does not rush his patients out of the exam room, and will spend as much time as needed to ensure that they get the best treatment possible. After years of seeing Dr. Torgerson as my ENT, I decided to recommend him to family members not only for his ENT clinic, but for his cosmetic procedures. Both my mother and grandmother stared seeing Dr. Torgerson for cosmetic procedures and could not be happier with the results. All of his staff at his Yorkville office are eager to please patients, regardless of the reason for the visit. They make all new patients feel welcome, and try to be of the utmost help, whether it be filling out a new patient questionnaire for the ENT services, or explaining cosmetic procedures. They are willing to answer any question, no matter how simple the answer may be, without any sarcasm or attitude. All of his secretaries and nurses have an extremely pleasant demeanor, and always make your visit a pleasurable one. Everyone working in this office is very professional. They are all surprisingly as beautiful inside, as they are on the outside. I would highly recommend Dr. Torgerson to anyone regardless of their age, and whether it is for his ENT clinic or cosmetic procedures.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Torgerson is an unethical person and incompetent doctor.Unfortunately, I did not want to believe the negative reviews and against my better judgment let him perform rhinoplasty on me. In one word he is a charlatan who should not be allowed to practice plastic surgery. He lacks technique, skill and knowledge, as well as basic moral principles and scruples. After the surgery, my nose looks smashed and broken. Also, I had some complications due to his incompetence and dealing with him and his stuff can only be described as a deeply disturbing experience. Stay away from this doctor, and you will spare yourself the aggravation and disappointment.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

It looks like the amount of poor reviews have been neglected here. Please pay attention to these. Surgery is a huge decision and can affect your entire life. This doctor is literally and ONLY after your money. He would refute anything you say, and does his own thing. Don't even bother asking him to explain anything either. Well, I guess, he may explain some things, but only in a way that gets him more of those dollars from you. And like many reviews below, he will not listen to your needs or concerns. Even if he does pretend to listen, he will ignore them when you're under the knife and do his own thing! Please save yourself money, effort, and your LIFE. I truly hope this helps people!!!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017