Ratings for Dr. Sally Talbot-Jones

Unorganized unprofessional Doesn't care about anyone but herself See so many patients but doesn't actually care about them just herds them in and out More patients more money I assume Won't be going back

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

If there were more stars, Dr TJ would get them! Her attentiveness, knowledge and care for me and my family has been the best I have ever encountered! She's one of those doctors who goes above and beyond and it's evident that she loves her profession. I recommend Dr TJ without hesitation - she's an exceptionally talented family doctor!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

My daughters and I have been patients of Dr. TJ for a few years now. She has always been kind, caring and professional when we meet with her. She has been very thorough with our issues. She has always had wonderful, caring staff. She is usually very prompt with her appointments.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr TJ is by far the best doctor I have ever seen, Very professional and caring at the same time. She is a perfectionist though that is for sure. I don't agree with some of the comment below. I am wondering the intent of them and from whom. I trust this site is not to be used as a online billing site!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

The staff was terrible at Hygienia except for Janice. Hopefully things will be much better in her new practice. Dr. Sally really cares about me...it comes through loud and clear. She is helpful and makes referrals to get me the help I need. i feel listened too and I feel safe with Dr. Sally. She always stays on top and I am doing so much better.

Submitted June 2, 2017

Don't let this character assassination influence you Dr. TJ provides excellent care; myself and my two children will follow her anywhere! The staff postings are shocking to me because in my experience the staff are efficient and professional. It's really disappointing to believe that anyone of them could behave so unprofessionally; communication is a two way street. My staff rating is based on the above mentioned comments, not my experiences with them in person.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Sally Talbot-Jones since September. She has been comprehensive in covering a long overdue health care assessment and plan. She is professional yet warm in her demeanour. For sure the best medical care I have had in over 40 years.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Talbot-Jones for some time now. I just want to say that she is very professional and educated me every time I go in on my conditions. She spends the time to help me and to understand my problems and provide thorough solutions. She is very kind and understanding.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I have followed Dr. TJ from when she worked at the Wentworth Clinic and have continued to see her up to date. I'm glad she moved clinics because she is now punctual with every appt I've had with her. She listens to my concerns and always takes the time to answer all my questions. I had a very serious life threatening issue happen to me and I was blown away by how she handled this situation and went out of her way to refer me to the specialist immediately after office hours. I have referred her to many friends of mine and they are also happy with her care and professionalism.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Great doctor. Very knowledgeable, but still understands the need for specialists. Sometimes a bit of a wait to see her, but seems fairly common for all doctors.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016