Ratings for Dr. Dominic Dimanno

Excellent Doctor who cares about his patients. Very nice patient room.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2019

Great Doctor who is caring, friendly, and kind. He is knowledgeable, and consistently imparts his knowledge during appointments. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2019

He's a great doctor but he's way WAY too busy. It's really weird actually I'm not sure if it's the hospital fault or his fault but he's overbooked to the max and it's just inconvenient

flag | Submitted October 15, 2019

Great doctor who really cares about his patients!!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2019

Amazing and down to earth. Will try to take you seriously and actually has helpful advice for all things related to therapy

flag | Submitted September 1, 2019

Really down to earth and genuine doctor. He helped me with my severe mental illness

flag | Submitted June 12, 2019

Awesome doctor. Common sense approach, listening to his patients and making his decisions based on his findings. Easy to talk to and shows genuine interest in his patients

flag | Submitted February 17, 2019

The best psychiatrist I've had. He takes the time to listen to your problems and walks you through solutions. His health has been instrumental to my recovery.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2018

This man is the reason I am able to write this post. He is the best psychiatrist and I am so lucky that he was on call the day I was admitted into hospital. Out of five stars I would give him ten. He can sometimes be late for his appointments and I don't mind that because l know that he is busy helping someone else, moreover, he is worth waiting for.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

DR Dimanno is an excellent doctor. I don't know what would have happened to me if I didn't have him as my doctor. He listens, gives advice and encouragement and support along with meds as a last resource. I am thankful every day for everything that he has helped and still helping me with.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018