Ratings for Dr. Daniel Lazaric

I use to visit Dr. Lazaric for fillers and botox until he started saying inappropriate sexual things. It does not surprise me that he is still doing this to women. What does surprise me, is why women continue to see him and tolerate his unprofessionalism.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

My partner visited DR.Lazaric today and on top of recieving the procedure she paid for she got an extra helping of sexual assault. Dr.lazaric was very handy with her feeling up her arms and upper chest (Neither of which were the areas of the procedure) saying how warm she felt. After this and many other rude gestures he even went as far as to ask if she would lay with him. I might add the age difference is also at at least 15-20 years. I will be spreading the work about this perverted man.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018

From my experiences ... as far as derma fillers and botox is concerned this guy is the best. I was considering a face lift until I started going to Dr. Lazaric. Dr. Lazaric is very honest and won't oversell you ! I am very pleased with my results. I honestly have many comments telling me how great I look since I started going to him!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Went to him for relief from lower back pain.After trying nerve block,epidural and facet joint injections,no improvement was forthcoming and I let him know that I was very unhappy with the results of his treatments.He couldn't have cared less.He has an 18 month wait for his services so it did not both him at all to say" there 's the door".Only see him as a last resort because pain management is so hard to find in Nova Scotia.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Went to him for filler injection in NS Made my undereye bags even bigger and now I have brown marks where he injected that won't go away. Terrible! Learned my lesson to go to a cosmetic surgeon for these types of procedures if I ever decide to get filler again.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017