Ratings for Dr. Chris Pollock

Excellent experience with eye surgery. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I just had both of my cataracts removed by Dr chris pollock , I have bad anxiety and I felt calm , he is the best dr he has steady hands

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I can drive without glasses, for the first time in my life. (The wait times in the office were sometimes more than thirty minutes, unfortunately)

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Very professional doctor. His explanations are very clear. Result will see in some month, for now everything is going the way as he expected. Our case is not simple.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr. Pollock and his office staff were all very professional and I felt like I was in good hands for the entire process of getting my cataract removed. I am very happy with the result and would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Staff are very friendly and helpful, Dr. Pollock checked the lesion on my eyelid and I was very pleased that he was able to remove it right then rather than having to wait for another appointment date. Thank you so much Dr. Pollock and Staff.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Very nice, very professional. Helps patient by explaining things.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Dr. Pollock has always been excellent with me... very good at communicating and very professional.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

My mother had cataract surgery done by Dr.Pollock on both her eyes. She was very nervous about having eye surgery before but now she is so happy and loves to brag to all her friends that she can now see 20/20 and better than my father! Dr. Pollock was very caring and thorough throughout the entire process.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr. Cris was great. He looks very young - Doogie Howser!!! His eyelid surgery was fantastic, and he talked through the whole process. He was very professional and relaxed.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017