Ratings for Dr. Mitchell Uh

I was having trouble with some rib pain unrelated to my rheumatoid. He was nice enough to take a look for me, and give me some helpful advice.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr. Mitchell Uh is the best, most caring western medicine doctor I have ever had the pleasure of working with. He always takes the time to listen to his patients and answer all questions to the best of his ability. He is very knowledgeable and is open to hearing my theories regarding autoimmune disease, and is encouraging of my decisions regarding treatment. I am very grateful to have such a caring doctor at my side. Appreciate the work you do Mitchell!! -BGK

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Dr. Uh is a breath of fresh air after all the older and old-school rheumatologists I've seen. He is young, fresh, and in the loop on all the newest information . He is also kind and compassionate. If you tell him something hurts he doesn't go ahead and squeeze it anyway like some doctors do. He listens to your needs and concerns and never tries to push anything down your throat "for Your own good". He doesn't pretend to be all knowing. He works with you towards a solution. All doctor/patient relationships should be this way and I am so glad I found him.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Dr. Uh is thorough, gentle, and knowledgable. He listens and explains medical information in plain words that you don't need a medical dictionary to understand! He is right on time and doesn't rush you during your appointment!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014