Ratings for Dr. Sharron Sandhu

She is a terrible doctor that tries to bully her patient. I didn't feel she felt empathy for her patient. Nor did I feel she gave the right advice. So I found a different Rheumatologist.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

Highly professional, compassionate, very real. One of nicest doctors I have ever met.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

She is pleasant and kind and I never feel rushed. I felt cared for. Can't thank her enough for her help with diagnosing and treating my arthritis.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Rude rude rude rude rude. That about sums it up. Bedside manner is terrible. I feel like these glowing 5 star reviews must be fakes, especially submitted within days of one another.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

I can't thank my lucky star enough to somehow be referred to Dr. Sandhu by another Rheumatologist I was seeing but was not connecting with. The first and second meetings with Dr. Sandhu went smoothly, she listened to my concerns and addresses them thoroughly. I was able to instantly connect with her as she made me feel comfortable and hopeful that I can get my RA under control under her supervision. She always takes the time to thoroughly discuss treatment and makes sure she addresses my questions. I highly recommend Dr. Sandhu. It's great that she always smiles as well!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Extremely dedicated, helpful and knowledgeable. Strongly recommend Dr Sandhu.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Knowledgeable and helpful. Always answers any questions I have and really cares about my well being. Has phoned me at home to check on my progress when I could not make it in to her office.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

Dr Sharron Sandhu is a very impressive individual, but modest and with a sense of humour. It was immediately apparent that she is extremely knowleagle in her field, as well having the ability to convey the medical diagnosis and treatment recommendations in a way that I could understand. A good listener as well as sympathetic and empathetic. 10 out of 10. Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

She has been my doctor now for 2 years and I cannot thank her enough for all her help. I have a chronic autoimmune condition and had seen 2 previous rheumatologists who dismissed my symptoms and told me I had fibromyalgia. She took the time to listen and run more tests and make the right diagnosis.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Terrible experience! Unfortunately I've been seeing her for more than two years, nothings changed. She talks to me like I'm a five year old. She laughs sarcastically when I ask a question. Everything I've learned about my disease is from the internet. She has explained nothing to me. She's a terrible, horrible doctor!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017