Ratings for Dr. Sharron Sandhu

Dr. Sandhu is one of the kindest & most attentive Dr's I've been to in a LONG time. She takes the time to ask how you are & cares about the answer! She doesn't just focus on the problem that brought you there. I left feeling cared for which is not often the case with specialists!!!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

No a good experience. Accused my of being senile and laughed at me whenever i asked her questions - she was very rude and didnt seem to care. suggested i see my family doctor knowing that she is the one who deals with auto imune issues and not my family doctor. Disgusting behaviour and I expected more especially from Sunnybrook. I need a Doctor with compassion and who actually understands the complexity of autoimmune conditions and how it affects ones life. I dont need someone who is rude and doesnt care a hoot about her patients. I was unlucky person that i was thrown under her care. Horrible experiences thus far. Looking for someone desperately as i cannot deal with her.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I've only been to see her once but I found her to be pleasant, very knowledgeable and thorough. Asks lots of questions and does necessary adjunct testing to rule out possible conditions or diagnose. Uses a wholistic approach to determine what factors are influencing cause of pain or discomfort. Will update once I see her again, but I was impressed.....and I work in health care.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

I have been a patient of hers for 3 years now and she has been helpful and considerate. I found it difficult to get through to her office to change appointments. Sometimes runs late but always takes her time to explain things to me.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Humiliating experience. Mocked my symptoms (to me and a resident), went through her purse and allowed someone in the room, in the middle of my exam (while I was in a gown and underwear) to get money for a coffee! Suggested I was 'getting older' and possibly depressed. Also told me to come back when I was 'actually sick'. Disgusting behaviour and I expected more especially from Sunnybrook. It took me a while to regain confidence in rheumatologists and I've finally found one with compassion and who actually understands the complexity of autoimmune conditions and how they affect one's life. Disgraceful behaviour. Rude secretary. Horrible experience.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Knowledgeable, pays attention to detail, good listener, proactive with my care and personable. I feel safe in her care

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014