Ratings for Dr. A Dhansay

This doctor is the best. I have dealt wih another in the city and he was very chauvenistic and had no regard for my concerns and was indignant that as a women I dare question him . Dr Dhansay is at all times there for my concerns and endless questions. We are so lucky to have him in our community.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Excellent doctor. Knowledgeable, up to date and very much cares for and about his patients. Campbell River is lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Dhansay because I have an aortic artery and valve issue. I have been seeing him for a couple of years now as he monitors the issue. I was super impressed with his demeanor, his attentiveness, his knowledge and his willingness to talk and explain things. He seems extremely up to date and knowledgeable and obviously cares about his patience and has their best interest at heart .. guess that is a pun :-) He is not only big on hydration but he also explains the advantages of staying hydrated. We are fortunate to have such a great person and doctor in CR.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

So incredibly greatful and consider myself blessed to be fortunate to have his expertise and skill. Dr. A puts on no pretense and, matter how strange.or silly your symptoms seem, he picks up on everything. I always feel in awe at picking up smallest details. FYI: he's the hydration enforcer. Make sure you are.well hydrated before.water.cop targets you cause he has secret weapons.to test water intake.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

dr dhansay is an excellent doctor. Very knowledgable and informative.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014