Ratings for Dr. Nicolaas Botha

The Gals at reception are always friendly and helpful at Meridian, Dr. Botha is probably the most punctual doctor i have ever seen regularly. I cannot critique Dr Botha's medical knowledge, though i have considerable post-secondary education in biology ,, but i do appreciate forthrightness and candid manner! Personally i like his gruff humor, though i can see where some of the folks leaving reviews might not , if they want a doctor who pampers 'em instead informing and treating them ,,,,,

flag | Submitted October 8, 2018

Very informative and polite. Listens to all concerns and is not scared to refer to a specialist, I drive from Evansburg and he is well worth the drive.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2018

What a breath of fresh air. Funny, candid, engaging, and down to earth. I just moved to Edmonton, but I’m willing to travel to see him. You would have to be overly sensitive to be offended by him.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

We are happy to have Dr Botha as oir family Dr. He is great with my young son and we appreciate his sense of humour!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

I think Dr. Botha is fantastic. He does a very good job of putting his patients at ease with his friendliness and kind personality. I recently went for a full physical and was very anxious beforehand, but he made me feel very taken care of and addressed my concerns thoroughly and attentively. Very gentle and cheerful!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Great doctor. Has always treated me and my family very well and helpfull in need.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Rude and arrogant, doesn't listen, tells inappropriate jokes and thinks he's funny when he's just condescending.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Very insulting and doesn't care to hear what i i feel just want to push his theories down your throat.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

He has always been good to me. I think his sense of humor puts me at ease and makes me feel comfortable. I would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Botha was gruff and insulting. He made me feel stupid for not understanding how to take my medication. He also made a threatening remark in jest which I did not find funny. You might have a better experience, I hope so

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Dr. Nicolaas Botha's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Top Hospitals in Stony Plain, AB