Ratings for Dr. Aaron Barrie

Found that he never had the same answer when you went to see him with regard to vitamins to take and when asked a question he doesn't know the answer to he just says that it isn't possible.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Always been very happy with his exams and comments.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Went to him for contacts. New prescription was terrible and told him That altho my right eye was very good my left eye was worse than the old prescription. I asked him to make the prescription up using the new right and the old left and he flat out refused saying he didnt have those records for the old one even tho it was him that did them... And wanted me to come in for another exam.. I provided him with a box and he still wouldnt do it. Very rude about it. I wound up just renewing my old prescription at the dispensery and will go somewhere else for my next eye exam

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Just perfection. Very professional, took my concerns seriously, didn't try to up-sell, solved several problems that were on going for years. Would recommend to anybody. So good my family and I travel over an hour and a half, one way, just to see him.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014