Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jordana Aziz

My hair started thinning suddenly back in 2013. This was inexplicable since female pattern baldness does not run in my family and I was only 29 years old and seemed to be in good health otherwise. I tried to get help from multiple doctors and tried many home remedies without any success. All the conventional doctors I saw said my lab work showed that I was in good health and they couldn’t offer me any treatment or even helpful advice. Eventually I got so desperate for help that I went to the Hair Club in Burnaby where I was quoted a cost of over $6000 for their services! Thankfully, before making that investment I called Jordana. I knew that this was an issue that apparently couldn't be helped by conventional medicine and doubted that the answer lie in expensive topical treatments. Jordana’s focus has been to optimize my health holistically - addressing not just my lab results but also the many lifestyle factors that contribute to my overall wellbeing. Shortly after I started seeing her my hair stopped falling out and I noticed I began feeling healthier and happier! She’s been extraordinarily caring and accommodating. From the first day we met she has treated me like family. Her loving spirit and kindness combined with her wealth of knowledge makes her a true healer. I would recommend her to anyone looking to improve their health. It’s the best investment you can make.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2019

Dr. Jordana Aziz's response
Wow. This is why I love to do what I do. Not only did we save you making a bunk investment of $6000 .... we are working on healing you from the inside out . Thank you for such a beautiful review. I love what I do, but what I do is only made effective by having wonderful people to work with and help.

Submitted March 2, 2019

I've really enjoyed my consultations with Dr. Aziz. She put together a customized Healthy Male Wellness program for me in order to address several unrelated medical issues that have been ailing me. I am in my early 30's and generally consider myself to be in good physical health. The plan addressed my hormone and cholesterol levels, mood swings and energy levels, diets and supplements, infusions and recommended exercises and reading material. I found it extremely informative, and I am optimistic about feeling even better in the future. She is easy to talk to, listens carefully and lays out a series of options and recommendations. I found her unlike any conventional medical professional that I've encountered; it is not just a treatment for a present condition, it is complete healing now and for the future. Thank you Dr. Aziz.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2019

Dr. Jordana Aziz's response
I am so happy that after coming in with your wife, that you decided it was time for you as well. Its amazing how our blood tests can change the way we view ourselves, and how we think we are healthy but realize there are always things to work on for optimal health. Thank you for trusting me to be your Doctor. I look forward to working with you further

Submitted March 2, 2019

Super Compassionate , Positive, and Informative. Would definitely recommend Dr. Aziz to help empower you to find your goals.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2019

After seeing multiple doctors, specialists and other naturopaths with no success or even progress, I had almost given up on trying to figure out my complex auto immune, immune system, hormome and a few other health issues. I wasnt being heard or listened to by any doctor. My health was getting worse. Dr. Aziz has been SO different than any doctor or naturopath I have ever met! She has fantastic bedside manner, super knowledgeable, she didnt push any ridiculous supplements on me and she explained everything going on in my body (and it all makes sense!) . After just 1 appointment and a few changes I was feeling much better! I cant wait to see how much better I will feel now that we are making even more changes after my 2nd appointment! It's so nice to feel like a doctor actually cares about your health! Dr Aziz seriously empowers her patients! She is passionate about what she does, and it shows! I would highly recommend her! My once skeptical husband even sees her now! We are going to keep driving the 1.5 hours to see her! Shes totally worth it!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2019

Dr. Jordana Aziz's response
I am so happy to be helping you both ! Thank you for driving in from over an hour away to see me, and I am so excited that we are on this path towards your happiness and health , and empowerment

Submitted March 2, 2019

I started seeing her in the fall of 2018, she convinced me to give up gluten and i was actually surprised on the effect it had on me. I always thought i had rosacea and would spend thousand a year on lasers, but once i gave up gluten all my skin redness and rashes actually went away. I have WAY more energy. I feel she is a great listener and give me great tips, these last few months i have never felt better, my energy is way up and im sleeping better. I have a autoimmune disease and its hard to keep my energy levels up but somehow they are staying high right now :)

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

Dr. Jordana Aziz's response
You are doing all the hard work, I am just guiding you to the research that I know... and helping you navigate the waters. Your dedication is doing it all

Submitted March 2, 2019

Went to see Dr Aziz for my cholesterol and overall health. Within the first hour of our appointment, I felt hopeful empowered and energized. Very knowledgeable , personable, and wise. Would definitely recommend her

flag | Submitted February 2, 2019

Dr. Jordana Aziz's response
Thank you for these kind words, and recommendation. I hope to see you again, please come to my new clinic Coast Medical, 1018 Seymour st. Its beautiful

Submitted February 6, 2019

I am finally sleeping again. As a woman who still has her period, but its all over the place... I truly felt like Dr. Aziz was the first Doctor to not simply dismiss my symptoms, but to actually hear me, listen, and probably because she is a woman, also understands. Dr. Aziz took the time not only to listen, but to teach me what was happening in my body. We did a hormone panel, she explained the results, taught me how to navigate these perimenopausal waters, and I feel a thousand times more at peace, less anxiety, lost some weight, and am SLEEPING at night. This is a dedicated Doctor, and I will recommend her to all of my girlfriends.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2019

Dr. Jordana Aziz's response
This is the kind of thing that makes my heart sing. This is the reason I went into medicine. I am so glad, overjoyed actually, that you are sleeping again, feel peace and had the side benefit of losing weight.

Submitted February 6, 2019

My visit with Dr.Jordana Aziz for lip fillers was amazing! Her confidence and calming nature put me right at ease. She took her time with me, and made sure I got exactly what I needed. I didn’t feel rushed, all of her attention was in me and the results I was after. Her honesty was most appreciated. During the procedure she checked in with me often to make sure I was comfortable, or if I needed a break. Dr.Aziz did not try and make me spend more than I wanted, nor did she pressure me outside of my comfort zone. Post procedure she had me stay a bit longer to make sure that I fed the results were exactly what I wanted, and that I was not having any negative reactions. She was very thorough in my after care, what to expect, and made it very clear that if I was not happy or had questions that she was available for more. I left that office feeling amazing, extremely well taken care of and I look forward to going back for my fillers, Botox and and any health issues or needs that may arise. She is top notch!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2019

Dr. Jordana Aziz's response
Thank you! I work hard in making sure that everything is done to perfection, with time and accuracy. Im glad you felt the difference in the experience with me. Looking forward to seeing you again

Submitted February 6, 2019

I highly recommend Dr Jordana Aziz. She recommended me a serum for loss of elasticity in my skin. The serum is against animal testing, paraben free and for a woman that is on bio identical hormones, it is so important that nothing is doing any more damage. Those qualities are unheard of for a medical grade skin care line to be so clean. I will continue the use of her products as well as continue to see her.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2019

Dr. Jordana Aziz's response
Im glad you love AlumierMD as much as I do. It is medical grade ingredients while not having the painful, damaging endocrine disrupting chemicals.

Submitted February 6, 2019

Dr. Aziz is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to hormones. Early on she caught my hormone imbalance and recommended a hormone panel to pinpoint the true cause. We tried one approach and supplement that didnt work, but since she is working closely with a medical doctor, we were able to find something that worked. And after suffering from hormonal migraines for decades, I have now gone through 3 cycles without any migraines at all. Nothing but amazing things to say about Dr. Aziz. Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2019

Dr. Jordana Aziz's response
Gracious for this response. OVERJOYED that you don't have hormonal migraines anymore

Dr. Jordana Aziz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Based on the Principles of Naturopathic Medicine, Dr. Jordana Aziz believes in re-balancing the whole person to create health; emotionally, physically, and spiritually, as well as educating and empowering her patients to be in control of their lives. Dr. Jordana Aziz welcomes Men, Women, and children of all ages to her practice, where she will create a protocol that is specifically tailored for your individual needs and lifestyle, all of which will stimulate the body’s natural processes to return to optimum health. Dr. Jordana Aziz, a UBC graduate and Vancouverite, Mother and Doctor, is a graduate of the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine, Toronto, where she studied for 4 years and completed her Clinical Intern year at the Robert Schad Naturopathic Clinic. During her Naturopathic education, Dr. Aziz acquired further training in Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture, Intravenous Therapy, ( IV Therapy), Intra Muscular Stimulation ( IMS) Vitamin B-12, Metabolic and MIC injections, Well Child/Well Baby visits, Paediatric care, Geriatric care, Pharmaceutical prescribing, and Hormonal Modulation in both Women and Men. Dr. Aziz has travelled, lived and worked in Nicaragua providing medical care to those communities most underserved and in need. She has volunteered with 2 different NGO’s in Nicaragua for the year, acting as Doctor on staff, performing gynaecological exams, consultation work, and making botanical medicines. The simple nutritional changes that were suggested, had a profound positive impact on the outcome of health on people in the developing world, and even more so in Canada where we have access to fruits and vegetables from around the world. In 2013 Dr. Aziz joined the Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine, as a Teacher, Co-ordinator of curriculum, and a Supervisor in both the teaching clinic, and the satellite clinic. In March of 2016 Dr. Aziz took students on an educational trip to Haiti to work with an NGO, Naturopaths without Borders, where the students worked on mobile clinics and community health. Dr. Aziz has also been past faculty at the Institute of Holistic Nutrition, where she taught the ultimate impact of nutrition on the physiology and health of each individual, to our future Holistic Nutritionists. Working with Dr. Aziz you will learn about your physiology, Empower your Health, and be able to make your Health goals, your reality.

• Spanish
  • French
  • English

• Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (Grad. 2010)
  • University of British Columbia (Grad. 2001)

• Female infertility
  • Nutrition
  • Migraine
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
  • Endometriosis
  • Type 2 diabetes
  • GERD
  • Metabolic syndrome
  • Exercise headaches
  • In vitro fertilization (IVF)
  • Acupuncture