Dr. Jordana Aziz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jordana Aziz

Dr. Aziz is amazing. I went to her with multiple issues and she really took the time to understand each one. Through her diligence to find what works for me specially, and her vast knowledge, I am happy to say I haven't felt this good in a long time. By listening to her recommendations I have way more energy, sleeping better, tummy is more at peace and I even dropped 10lbs! Highly recommend her! Totally worth it!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

My husband and I were having some challenges getting pregnant. After a miscarriage we decided to try a different route and reached out to Dr. Aziz. She was very caring and helpful throughout the process and after various tests, discovering some thyroid issues and changing our diets slightly, we conceived! Dr. Aziz put us on a low dose of active progesterone and now 11 weeks later we are still cautiously optimistic but very happy with the result. Dr. Aziz is quick to respond with questions and has been a very helpful resource throughout the process. Thank you, Dr. Aziz!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

I came in to Dr. Aziz for a quick Meyers cocktail push. I’m a carpenter and have a tough work schedule to work around for appointments, Dr Aziz had no problem fitting me in. I was treated with the utmost professionalism and efficiency. I look forward to future experiences like this! Thank you Dr Aziz.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

I went to go see Dr. Aziz for weight loss strategies that actually work, and left AFTER 2 WEEKS with 10 pounds down!!! My husband ( who hasn't even been in to see Dr. Aziz yet), has lost 14 pounds and will be in to see her next week. She is an incredible Doctor, who has reframed my philosophy on nutrition, on hormones, and on life. My Bloating and digestion is better, my sleep has improved, and thankfully my libido is coming back... all within 2 weeks. I would recommend Dr. Aziz to my friends, colleagues and in the future I will trust her with my children. I have already sent my husband in to see her, and we are most amazed at how she does not work to sell you supplements of expensive tests, but works to help you realize the nutrients that you need come from your food, and the endorphins from exercise. If you have any questions about your health, go and see Dr. Aziz

flag | Submitted November 3, 2018

Dr Aziz overhauled my nutrition in 6 weeks, taught me about my hormones in the first session, and took the time to do the investigative work that my M.D. did not do. After years of wondering and questioning everything from my libido to my sanity, I am on the path to wellness and feel empowered due to her hour long sessions that taught me about my health, and how to make the right choices.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

Finding a great ND as a lead professional in ones quest for optimal health and performance makes the most sense. Case in point. I was diagnosed with a ighernia in August of 2018. They are unpleasant and I booked with my MD right away. He diagnosed it and told me it would be 2-3 months for a specialist. So I contacted Dr. Aziz, she had me in with a specialist in 3 days! Then surgery in 12. Prior to that I saw her associate for PRP therapy which speeds healing. Surgery went well and within 12 hours no more pain killers... the surgical centre had me supplied for a week! Well done Dr. Aziz! This is what real health care is. Caring for the patient and leading the medical navigation and recovery. Dr. Aziz wins my vote for the most important choice I made in this process. Because of her I am getting better now, not waiting to see yet another doctor in the MSP system.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2018

Dr. Jordana Aziz is the best Naturopathic Doctor I have seen. She takes time to listen and rules out things through proper testing before a diagnosis and treatment plan. I have so much respect for her and I am excited to start my path in feeling better

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

After a long time visiting different doctors , Dr. Aziz was the first one to get me an accurate diagnosis and I started to feel better after the first week of treatment. Very little changes but very accurate. She is a very good listener and always have an answer to my concerns . I Can rely on her not only as my naturopath but also as a coach and a friend because she really care about me. I really recommend her is your looking for an holistic and natural approach.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Jordana has been instrumental in shift for me, she is super easy to work with and adapts to work with your lifestyle. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

I came to see Dr. Aziz with issues regarding my fertility. I’ve been through multiple rounds of IVF, hormone replacement, thousands of dollars, more time than I’d care to measure with some of the best conventional fertility doctors that Vancouver has to offer. With Dr. Aziz, it was a refreshing journey back to what she calls, “the foundation of health”. We discussed nourishing my body, providing the basic building blocks for my body to create its own hormones, providing me the right amount of energy to get up in the morning and no longer be overwhelmed by stress, loss, and unmet expectations. I am feeling hopeful, energetic and repleted. That is worth all the money I have spent at the IVF clinics so far. Hopeful on becoming pregnant, and for the first time in 2 years- actually believe it is in my future. Not only is Dr. Aziz an incredibly knowledgeable Doctor, she has had such a positive impact on me emotionally that my belief system is changing.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr. Jordana Aziz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Based on the Principles of Naturopathic Medicine, Dr. Jordana Aziz believes in re-balancing the whole person to create health; emotionally, physically, and spiritually, as well as educating and empowering her patients to be in control of their lives. Dr. Jordana Aziz welcomes Men, Women, and children of all ages to her practice, where she will create a protocol that is specifically tailored for your individual needs and lifestyle, all of which will stimulate the body’s natural processes to return to optimum health. Dr. Jordana Aziz, a UBC graduate and Vancouverite, Mother and Doctor, is a graduate of the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine, Toronto, where she studied for 4 years and completed her Clinical Intern year at the Robert Schad Naturopathic Clinic. During her Naturopathic education, Dr. Aziz acquired further training in Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture, Intravenous Therapy, ( IV Therapy), Intra Muscular Stimulation ( IMS) Vitamin B-12, Metabolic and MIC injections, Well Child/Well Baby visits, Paediatric care, Geriatric care, Pharmaceutical prescribing, and Hormonal Modulation in both Women and Men. Dr. Aziz has travelled, lived and worked in Nicaragua providing medical care to those communities most underserved and in need. She has volunteered with 2 different NGO’s in Nicaragua for the year, acting as Doctor on staff, performing gynaecological exams, consultation work, and making botanical medicines. The simple nutritional changes that were suggested, had a profound positive impact on the outcome of health on people in the developing world, and even more so in Canada where we have access to fruits and vegetables from around the world. In 2013 Dr. Aziz joined the Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine, as a Teacher, Co-ordinator of curriculum, and a Supervisor in both the teaching clinic, and the satellite clinic. In March of 2016 Dr. Aziz took students on an educational trip to Haiti to work with an NGO, Naturopaths without Borders, where the students worked on mobile clinics and community health. Dr. Aziz has also been past faculty at the Institute of Holistic Nutrition, where she taught the ultimate impact of nutrition on the physiology and health of each individual, to our future Holistic Nutritionists. Working with Dr. Aziz you will learn about your physiology, Empower your Health, and be able to make your Health goals, your reality.

• Spanish
  • French
  • English

• Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (Grad. 2010)
  • University of British Columbia (Grad. 2001)

• Female infertility
  • Nutrition
  • Migraine
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
  • Endometriosis
  • Type 2 diabetes
  • GERD
  • Metabolic syndrome
  • Exercise headaches
  • In vitro fertilization (IVF)
  • Acupuncture