Dr. Laina Shulman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Laina Shulman

Thank you to DR. Shulman for everything over the last few months. I never thought my headaches would go away when I met her but she proved me wrong! I am so thankful to have been treated by you.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Dr. Shulman is great at what she does. I have been a patient of hers for over a year. She address all of my concerns. She educates me and is always striving to help me lead a healthier life. Pure-Health is a great healing atmosphere. I know when I go into Pure-Health Dr. Shulman is looking out for my health and wellbeing. I would recommend anyone to go see Dr. Shulman.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Shulman's for over ten years because of lower back problems and now my entire family and extended family see her. Her knowledge is incredible, anyone who I have suggested to see her have never been disappointed! I went from hardly walking and sitting properly to playing sports again and feeling almost zero pain. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Shulman to anyone who wants to feel better, also her staff and massage therapists are incredible and work very well in conjunction with Chiropractic!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Having suffered back and neck issues for years, Dr. Shulman is literally the only Chiropractor who I will even let touch me! I have been to see her on several occasion where I feel I can barely walk upright, and yet I walk out pain free and totally mobile. The staff at Pure-Health are compassionate and efficient and the location is central with lots of parking. Sooo thankful to have her here in London, Ont!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

I have been to many Chiropractors in the past bur Dr. Shulman is the only doctor to adjust my shoulder and neck and take away the pain. She is amazing!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Dr.Shulman truly cares about her patients health and wellness. She is always willing go the extra mile for you. The staff are great as well, always warm and friendly!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

I went to see Dr. Shulman as I had been experiencing major pain in my lower back and upper neck area. After spending a consultation with Dr. Laina and having her asked many questions she was able to point out some things that other Dr's in my past never caught or cared to ask about. Three weeks into treatment and my pain is gone and we are working towards fixing all the other things that were triggered from one event. The staff there are extremely friendly and Dr. Shulman never makes me feel rushed or not cared for etc. She listens to what you are saying and asks questions to find out the problem. I really am enjoying the treatment and am looking forward to a much healthier me! Great staff, great office and awesome service all around. I would recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

Dr. Shulman is excellent. She takes the time to understand what your problem is by asking questions, never rushing the appointment. The environment is very welcoming and the staff is friendly and warm.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

An amazing doctor and caring staff. She spent a great deal of time with me and my lower back is so much better. She's great.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

I found Dr. Shulman to be easy to talk to and she addressed my health issues in a very thorough manner. I really sensed she cared!

Dr. Laina Shulman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients