Ratings for Dr. Ellaine S. Pingol

these reviews MUST be staff written the staff is RUDE - not helpful when you call this physicians practice you will be greeted by a snarky unprofessional uncaring & unhelpful attitude what patient wants to be treated like that when simply calling to see the doctor? NONE physicians need to realize the staff they pick is a representation of them - if the staff is rude and nasty - it makes the doctor seem that way also why keep a staff that is ruining your practice? you will never keep current patients & earn new ones that way find a doctor who cares about their practice & how their staff treats you! then they will care for you also...

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr. Pingol is a wonderful doctor; the best I've found in Vegas! She listens very carefully to your symptoms and orders all the appropriate tests. She is personable and caring! Her staff is organized and friendly as well! I highly recommend Dr. Pingol!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

My husband and I have been patient with Dr. Pingol since 2005, i had stomach issues for many years and she was able to diagnose and treated me she knew what many other dr's had missed! We will keep coming to her until she is no longer in practice..

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

After writing a negative review of another Doctor, I wanted to make it a point and say something nice about Dr. Pingol. I highly recommend Dr. Pingol. She is caring and treats her patients with respect. My wife and I have had nothing but great experiences from this doctor and staff. I wish they all were as good as Dr. Pingol.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

Dr. Pingol and her staff are excellent!She is very caring and takes the time to listen, which is very rare in this day and age. I would rate her as excellent and have had many bad experiences with doctors in the las vegas area. She is truely wonderful

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

VERY GOOD AND NICE STAFF,VERY HELPFUL IN EVERYWAY.THE DOCTOR IS VERY NICE AND HELPFUL ALSO.YOU NEED A DOCTOR I SAY YES TO THIS ONE.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

Dr. Ellaine S. Pingol's Credentials

• Univ Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Mem Med Ctr, Quezon City (Grad. 1988)