Ratings for Dr. A. Jay Burns

My husband and I have had several procedures performed by Dr. Burns. We have always been totally satisfied. We would trust him with our lives and are honored to call Dr. Burns our surgeon and friend.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

I trust Dr. Burns! Over the years I've had numerous procedures. I've been pleased with all of them! He takes a conservative approach where I'm ready to jump in with both feet! I am grateful that he does what is best for me. It's paid off! The best compliment that I can give him is when a gentleman 30 years younger than me came into my office the other day just to say, "Hi". I was flattered I believe Dr. Burns has done an excellent job helping me to keep my age at bay :0)

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

Dr Burns has superb skill. His staff is personable and on the ball. I am 2 years post op for face and neck lift and the work is flawless. I couldn't be happier with his attentiveness and ability. Kudos - after much research, I remain confident I made the right decision to go with Dr. Burns and will return for any future cosmetic work.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

Dr. Burns is an awesome surgeon and doctor. I did a tummy tuck after having twins and have a great result. If you want a doctor that is a Godly man and cares for his patients, you won't find any better!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Knowledgeable, conscientious, personable, Dr. Burns is easy to talk to, and straightforward. He is excellent at what he does, well-known in his field. I have always been pleased with my results. Most importantly, he cares about his patients. I have recommended him to many friends.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Dr. Burns and his staff are excellent! We bought our daughter to him to have a Port Wine Stain treated. The procedure was explained fully and expectations were laid out clearly. We were in and out of the hospital each time in just a couple of hours and someone always followed up the next day to make sure we were doing okay. We will be seeing Dr. Burns in the future!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

I love Dr. Burns! He Truly changed my life!!!! My procedure was EPIC! I wish Dr. Burns did fillers....

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

He is a very skilled, concerned physician. His skin care clinic is staffed with well-trained professionals who are eager to help you.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

I did a lot of research before my consultation with Dr. Jay Burns. After we talked I knew he was the one to do my surgery. His compassion and true concern for the welfare of his patients is unparalleled. I have recommended him to several friends that have also had "work" done. Everybody just loves their results.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

If you are looking for a plastic surgeon in the DFW area, Dr. Burns should be your top choice! He is very experienced and knows everything there is to know! I highly recommend!!!

Dr. A. Jay Burns's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1981)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal