Ratings for Dr. Dawid Martyniak

Always late for the appointment, referrals take forever if you ever get them. follow ups are non-existent, you have to call them to remind them constantly. wants to charge you for every piece of paper he touches for you. The worse dr i've seen for completing paperwork for disabilities, not only does he complete them wrong, but he wants to charge you for them! doesn't bother getting to the root of the problems, recommends pills right off the bat for everything. Impossible to make appointments with anyone or any program offered there if you have working full time... find a diff dr.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

I was transferred to Martyniak after my doctor moved away. I wasn't too sure how having a male doctor would go for me. However, he's amazing, super friendly and caring, just like his staff. They treat us like family when we come in, laugh and play with my son when I bring him in and accepted my husband as a patient too. He is a great listener too, if you request for a certain referral or prescription you've heard good reviews on he will gladly oblige to the request so long as it is within reason for treatment. My only issue is that sometimes their office gets backed up and you end up waiting 30 past your scheduled appointment time.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Started to see him on Dec 9th, 2014. I found him, his office as well, to be very much on top of information in your file. He is conscientious and prompt in followup. So far I find him to be excellent, difficult because I do have multiple and complicated problems. He seemed to understand and answers questions well.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014