Ratings for Dr. Dolgetta Speranza

Dr Dolgetta is amazing - best GP I've ever had - really holistic, knowledgeable, helpful, open.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Doctor Dolgetta is amazing! I have recommended her to many friends and family and they have also had nothing but great things to say about their experience with her as their family Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Dr Dolgetta has since moved clinics from Crescent Heights medical centre and is now located at the Oasis Medical in Bridgeland. The staff there are awesome and I always get a timely appointment and I'm seen on time as well. I feel I need to point out how much she has helped me in the past few months. I came in in July/17 with crippling anxiety and depression. She showed me so much compassion and didn't judge me one second of the visit. She showed me many different ways to help deal with my anxiety and didn't just push medication (even though that's what I ended up going with). I had monthly visits to check up with her and see how the medication and life changes were treating me. She has a wide knowledge of healthcare, specializing in women's and mental health. Dr Dolgetta has a bubbly personality but I don't mind this and it makes me feel more at ease. I also love how funny she is and always leave her office feeling happy and thankful she is my GP.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

She’s the best doctor I’ve ever encountered. After 25 years of chronic illness she’s helped me put my life back on track.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

She's great! Glad we found her, best Dr. I've had in 35 years!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

She is one of the most personal and caring physicians I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. She has been our doctor for 5 years.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Wasted a year of my life always late and doesn't care

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I started seeing her for a miriad of symptoms. I didn't believe her when she said it was stress because...well....if it had been stress shouldn't I have been sick years and years ago? She ran all the tests to rule out other possibilities. It became obvious she was right, and soon as I accepted it was stress and started focusing on myself, my health went right back to great. I love that she is open to natural methods before prescriptions, and her great interpersonal abilities. I have had a lot going on, and can talk to her about anything. I wish I had found her much earlier in my life.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Went to this doctor and explained that I hadn't seen a doctor in 7 years. I wanted requisitions for blood tests and full check up to make sure i am in good health. I was told if I feel fine I shouldn't need those things and that was the end of the appointment. Avoid this doctor as they will just waste your time and you will get nothing done.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I would never recommend Dr Dolgetta to anyone. She is horrible & could care less about your time and your health. She explained to me that the concussion that I was diagnosed with was fake and my symptoms were most likely all stressed related -she said she would refer me for an MIR but wouldn't put urgent cause she didn't believe my symptoms were that important. I also asked if she could refer me to a Doctor who could do my breast reduction, she said that she would and talked about how good looking this Doctor was - that was over a year ago and i have yet to heard from this surgeons office. I have since found a much much much better family Dr who actually referred me to see a surgeon in Canmore and Ive already had my surgery.Ive only been seeing this new Doctor since July - thats how much better she is then Dr Dolgetta. Dr Dolgetta, I hope you read these reviews and change cause you are by far the worst doctor I have ever seen. My time is just as valuable as yours so it would be nice if you learnt some respect for your patients. Also change the front staff of this clinic, they are rude and don't give a crap. Stay away from her and the clinic see works for.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017