Ratings for Dr. Dolgetta Speranza

She's great! Glad we found her, best Dr. I've had in 35 years!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

She is one of the most personal and caring physicians I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. She has been our doctor for 5 years.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Wasted a year of my life always late and doesn't care

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I started seeing her for a miriad of symptoms. I didn't believe her when she said it was stress because...well....if it had been stress shouldn't I have been sick years and years ago? She ran all the tests to rule out other possibilities. It became obvious she was right, and soon as I accepted it was stress and started focusing on myself, my health went right back to great. I love that she is open to natural methods before prescriptions, and her great interpersonal abilities. I have had a lot going on, and can talk to her about anything. I wish I had found her much earlier in my life.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

You just need to ask yourself this: would you trust a doctor that declared bankruptcy only a few months after finishing med school to not pay back her credit cards and a falsely thinking she could get away with not paying back her student loans too? Greedy people with no integrity shouldn't be allowed to be doctors.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Went to this doctor and explained that I hadn't seen a doctor in 7 years. I wanted requisitions for blood tests and full check up to make sure i am in good health. I was told if I feel fine I shouldn't need those things and that was the end of the appointment. Avoid this doctor as they will just waste your time and you will get nothing done.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I would never recommend Dr Dolgetta to anyone. She is horrible & could care less about your time and your health. She explained to me that the concussion that I was diagnosed with was fake and my symptoms were most likely all stressed related -she said she would refer me for an MIR but wouldn't put urgent cause she didn't believe my symptoms were that important. I also asked if she could refer me to a Doctor who could do my breast reduction, she said that she would and talked about how good looking this Doctor was - that was over a year ago and i have yet to heard from this surgeons office. I have since found a much much much better family Dr who actually referred me to see a surgeon in Canmore and Ive already had my surgery.Ive only been seeing this new Doctor since July - thats how much better she is then Dr Dolgetta. Dr Dolgetta, I hope you read these reviews and change cause you are by far the worst doctor I have ever seen. My time is just as valuable as yours so it would be nice if you learnt some respect for your patients. Also change the front staff of this clinic, they are rude and don't give a crap. Stay away from her and the clinic see works for.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Very thorough and knowledgeable. She really cares!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

I am not completely satisfied with Dr. Dolgetta. We were referred to her by a former nurse that had worked with her. I have had Fibromyalgia for years and she has dismissed my constant pain, discomfort and inability to properly exercise to help keep my weight down. I have also been a diagnosed Bi-Polar person since I was 16 (now 40) and she took me off my meds, told me she was going to give me something else that would help both my fibromyalgia and my bi-polar combined. Never did and she suggested that I start exercising more and drink lot's of water. Which was the real kicker for me since I am one of only a few thousand people in the world that have an anaphalactic allergy to ingesting water. It is very rare and she knew this about me before she suggested me drink more water. I am hyper sensitive to water for showers, etc as well. Our daughter has autism (she is 18 now) and brushed her off because she is high functioning so doesn't really need her help. I am not impressed, she is not at all what she was bragged up to be...

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I almost died because of this doctor. I went to see her about intense abdominal pains; she was extremely dismissive of my symptoms and told me I was just having bad cramps. Turns out I had an ectopic pregnancy; 4 days after I saw her it ruptured and I started bleeding out into my stomach. I had to have emergency surgery and am now missing a fallopian tube. So good job Dr. Dolgetta! Because you overbook yourself and don't care about your patients, I had to go through extreme trauma that I have still not been able to get over. Please avoid this doctor at all costs! Your health and safety is more important.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017