Ratings for Dr. Mary Beth Kapp

Although Dr. Kapp is primarily a pediatric eye surgeon, she did muscle surgery on both my eyes to correct a double vision problem. I could not have asked for better care or treatment from any doctor. She explained everything to me before the surgery and made me feel at ease before the surgery. My surgery was successful and I no longer need to wear prism to be albe to see. She took the time to check to see if I was doing okay the night after I had my surgery. I would recommend her to either children or adults.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2009

Dr. Kapp is simply unbelieveable. She performed eye surgery on two of my sons as infants, and made the entire process an absolute breeze. Being a mother herself, Dr. Kapp was sensitive to our fears as parents, and took extra effort to comfort us. I don''t know many surgeons who give their home phone number to a patient or who call from their own home in the evening to check up on a patient. Dr. Kapp is that rare exception. Do not let her good looks or dimnutive stature fool you, this women is highly skilled and the consummate professional. It simply does not get any better.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2008

Very good! Highly recommend. Spent time on the phone with me after visit. Only negative she is usually booked up so you have to wait a while to get. She is the only Pediatric Ophthamologist in the area.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2006

Dr. Mary Beth Kapp's Credentials

• Univ Of Mo-Kansas City Sch Of Med, Kansas City Mo 64108 (Grad. 1987)