Ratings for Dr. Susan Rawal

Excellent doctor very caring. She has time to really listen to what you are saying.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr. Rawal is an excellent doctor. She is very caring and thorough. Although her secretary is not very friendly, they are punctual and usually on time.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Excellent doctor and Lady, very caring and really listens. I have zero complaints about her. I have a HUGE complaint about trying to get ahold of her. Phones are never answered and its impossible to get a reply from them. I have had to leave my job and walk in there in person just to find out when i had an appointment. Dr. Rawal, something needs to be done about the communication failure on your end. Again, AMAZING Dr. and person.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Sometimes difficult to book an appointment as she is generally quite booked up. She is a very helpful and empathetic doctor.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Nice to me an just amazing doctor and givesme what i need

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Amazing smart considerate doctor. Crappy staff! Hard to get through on the phone or be answered in a timely fashion via email. I was actually refused an appointment when I requested one. took over a month for a reply to email and weeks to get through on the phone. And then one time Dr.Rawal approved of squeezing me in, but the receptionist turned around an refused me the appointment, so I asked her to call me back after talking to the dr to confirm if the app was a go or not and never got a call back so had to call them and email them so that I didn't get charged for not showing up to an appointment because It was never confirmed, and then had to reschedule anyways when I could finally get through on the phone another day.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I have been very impressed with the care I have received from Dr. Rawal. She is the first doctor that I have crossed paths with who genuinely cares about patients and became a doctor for the right reasons. She allows you time to consider next steps and medication recommendations, which I really appreciate. The staff are always very helpful over the phone; coming into the office it doesn't feel as personal - scan your health card and sit down, but they are efficient! Appointments are always quick, but I feel that is the standard of health care in this day and age, however I never feel rushed out by Dr. Rawal. I have found the doctors Dr. Rawal chooses to refer to are quite skilled in their fields as well. Dr. Rawal has made a huge difference in my life. Although I don't see her often, she always seems to know you I am. I am glad she is there when I do require medical assistance. I count myself lucky to be a patient of hers.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

I'm trying to get hold of the office to speak to her about my father who is a patient and has some urgent needs to be taken care of and can't get an answer or a machine or anything

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Typical Dr.'s office, very busy and always behind. However they are very nice and Dr. Rawal is excellent. Very kind, knowledgeable and thorough. Great woman

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Dr, Rawal's staff are incompetent and rude, I dread contacting the office knowing what I am going to have to deal with trying to make an appointment. Dr. Rawal herself is okay. She certainly has a comforting personality but it always seems rushed not to mention she doesn't take the time to listen instead she tells you her medical opinion, which is fine but when it comes to having children it really should be a personal choice. I am highly considering finding a new doctor.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016