Ratings for Dr. Neda Mousavi

I had a challenging root canal that other dentists did not want to touch and Dr. Mousavi took care of me pretty much on the spot when I came in for a consultation. They booked me in within 45 minutes, and the pain I was feeling in the tooth immediately dissipated after the procedure. Wonderful staff and hygienists as well.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Very comforting and takes her time to explain what’s going on. Constantly stops to make sure you the patient are doing ok.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

I found Dr. Mousavi and her staff to be Kind, Gentle, Knowledgeable and Professional. I can't thank them enough for their time and patience on a difficult but successful root canal. There was no discomfort felt during or after the procedure.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Excellent dentist! Knows her work so well. Go see h if you want a good root canal done

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Very personable and friendly. Dr. Mousavi is very reassuring and answered all of my questions in regard to my treatment. I was well taken care of by the whole staff.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Had an excellent course of treatment from Dr Mousavi and her assistants. She was recommended by my dentist and that recommendation was right. Very good at listening to me as the patient, reassuring and explaining the treatment.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

She was a wonderful doctor. Also her team is great too.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017