Ratings for Dr. Luis DaSilva

Dr. DaSilva performed two root canals for me. I had been quite dreading the procedure as I had problems in the past with root canals. He did an amazing job. There was no pain whatsoever, and he was extremely patient with my questions and concerns. I found all of his staff to be absolutely outstanding. They all are truly caring, compassionate people, as is Dr. DaSilva. I cannot recommend him highly enough. I was almost sorry when I had my last appointment and realized I wouldn't need to return.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

A bit rough Assistant not caring. She is slightly short with you.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

I gave birth to twins (one boy and one girl) on December 19 2016. I gave birth 9 weeks early. Once I felt pain I delivered in my house within just a few minutes. That being said both the twins and myself were transported to Victoria Hospital in London Ontario. Obviously because they were early they were examined and admitted to the NICU. Unfortunately the baby girl developed sepsis (blood infection ) about 2 days later. She was immediately put on the appropriate machines and given medication to try to prevent her condition worsening. After every attempt was given she was ultimately put on life support. Sadly my baby girl past away less then 48 hours after being diagnosed. Dr.Dasilva along with the staff in the NICU were incredible. Dr.Dasilva made sure my daughter was the top priority for the nurses as well as himself. He made sure to meet face to face with me and her father to explain what was happening to our daughter. He was by her bedside all night and remind by her side until her passing. He made sure we understood how serious her condition was and went thru the medication she had been given and what effect 5he were taking. He went above and beyond his roll as the doctor in trying to save my baby. Dr.Dasilva in my opinion is the best doctor out there. Not only did he do his job but he genuinely cares about his patients and their families.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017