Ratings for Dr. Sauve Michel

I was referred to Dr. Sauve when I developed Graves Disease. I had heart complications. Even though I was seeing an Endocrinologist in Edmonton, he also took me on to monitor my heart complications during my treatment. He was very caring and informative. He also corresponded with my family physician and my specialist in Edmonton, with my wellbeing his ultimate concern, even if it meant ruffling some feathers. He kept me on as a patient for a year to make sure that my conditioned was well managed before I was released back to the care of my family physician.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Actually it is Dr. Michel Sauve. Sauve is his family name. He is extremely knowledgeable on all things internal but in my case it was his knowledge of the heart that saved my life. I just came across this Site and cannot believe that no one else has rated him. Maybe it is because of the name mix up. If I could, I would rate him as a 6 star doctor.

Submitted March 17, 2015