Dr. Shadi Faraj

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Shadi Faraj

Doctor Farah made my personal drama as easy as it could have been, Very prompt and understandingand with great results, Thanks.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Very pleasant young man who looked after my wife and visited her on the weekend whilst she was in hospital.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

He is a very caring surgeon. He cured my cancer and explained the whole journey to me. Thank you

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Dr Faraj is one of the best doctors I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

I was very scared to have an operation but dr faraj made me feel at ease. Thank you very much.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I had a really good experience with Dr Faraj. He is really pleasant and down to earth.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Very personable. Had my thyroid taken out and my friends can't believe hoe small the cut is.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I am a nurse and after seeing Dr Faraj take care of his patients I decided to see him myself. A really nice surgeon and talented human being.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

One of the most talented surgeons and nicest people I have ever met

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Dr Faraj fixed my 2 hernias with a keyhole operation. amazing surgeon. nice guy.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. Shadi Faraj's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Faraj is a trained Thyroid/Parathyroid Surgeon and Breast Surgeon. Dr Faraj is also an expert in surgery of soft tissue tumours and skin cancers. Dr Faraj performs laparoscopic surgery (gallbladder, hernia) and is GESA accredited to perform routine endoscopic diagnostic procedures (gastroscopy and colonoscopy). Dr Faraj was a surgical trainee at Westmead hospital and is currently a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons. Dr Faraj undertook subspecialty training in surgical oncology (thyroid/soft tissue tumours), and breast surgery at Prince of Wales hospital. This is a high volume centre that is internationally renown for excellence in this field. Dr Faraj operates at Hospital for Specialist Surgery, Norwest Private Hospital, Westmead Private Hospital along with Blacktown/Mt Druitt and Hawkesbury Public Hospitals.

• Arabic

• Hyperparathyroidism
  • Soft tissue sarcoma
  • Melanoma
  • Skin cancer
  • Cholecystectomy (gallbladder removal)
  • Umbilical hernia