Ratings for Dr. Farideh Farzamian

Very professional, understanding, and open-minded providing nonjudgemental advice.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Farzamian for more than 5 years now. She is more like a mentor to me and any time I am about to make some important decisions in my life, I go and see her to get some advice. She has an incredible sense of humor and her cognitive approach to counseling is very well practiced. I completely recovered from my panic attacks and now live a life full of joy with way less anxiety. Thanks to my amazing mentor!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr Farzamian is hands down the BEST Therapist I have ever seen. Recently my husband and I saw her for couple sessions and I was impressed by her experience and vast knowledge. We both learned lots of practical skills in dealing with our issues. She is very approachable and caring. Overall we just both feel very comfortable talking to her. I have already recommended her to our friends.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

I was very fortunate to come across Dr. Farzamian. She is knowledgeable, caring, and punctual. She helped me so much with my depression , anxiety and helped me with my recovery after my car accident. she is an excellent psychologist and I highly recommend her for any one in need of assistance.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Its been a pleasure to have Dr Farzamian as my therapist. I feel very comfortable talking to Dr Farzamian because she is so caring, compassionate and empathetic. I feel so at ease when I talk to her. She has helped me tremendously with my depression and anxiety as well as dealing with relationship issues. I have recommended her to all my friends!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

I have had a very effective experience with her. She is extraordinary helpful with your problems based on your own characteristics and uniqueness.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. Farzamian has saved my life by showing me how to make better decisions and living a better life. I can't thank her enough.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

Poor all around! Do not see this person believe me.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014