Ratings for Dr. Henen Raafat

I was in there today waiting to see my doctor, Dr. Znajda. I couldn't help over hear because this male patient came in and got upset. Basically, he was there to see the other ophrhalmologist but was not there due to being in the O.R. performing cataract surgery. The receptionist pointed out that they called and his wife took the rescheduled message. He then called his wife and I guess the wife misunderstood or did not take the message properly cuz she was saying that they received a confirmation call. What I don't understand is that how can people think the receptionist would call to confirm an appointment when the doctor will not be around. Obviously, the message was not taken properly. Anyway, the man stated he wll not come back, that they dont value peoples time, that he had to leave work early and he said to the girls to kiss his black behind. I'm a patient too so when I have appointments and its about me and my health, well I will take that day off or half day. Things happen.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018