Ratings for Dr. Rabbani Mihrshahi

I cant say enough good things about Rabbani. She is an excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

She solved issues for me that I'd been dealing with for 10 years, that multiple doctors and specialists had misdiagnosed. She takes her time with you and is very thorough. And she is like this with every patient - that's why my punctuality score is low, but it's something you accept one you realize why. I usually just call ahead and find out if she's running behind, and the staff let me know whether to come a bit later. She doesn't beat around the bush, or tolerate nonsense - may not be for most, but personally I like that she calls me out on my sh*t! My health is exponentially better because of her.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Dr. Rabbani Is an incredible doctor! her knowledge and attention to detail save my life. I wish all the doctors were as inquisitive and assertive. Thank you

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Firstly i will say that the reception staff are rude and unhelpful. It is also hard to get into her and sometimes you have to wait longer than a week. I had been seeing dr rabanni for 20 years. In the past i had found her amazing. She was supportive and caring and understanding. After moving away from the area for over 4 years i came back to see her. She was nothing but rude, uncaring and unsupportive. She made comments that put me down. In the end i changed doctors and im so happy i did. Dont bother requesting to have your medical history transfered as her reception staff will not inform you there is a $77 fee u will just receive a invoice. Its ashame i had to move doctors but i think she lost her passion for the job.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Uncaring, unhelpful. Avoid. Told me she had no time to deal with all my "issues" I've been seeing her for nearly 20 years!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Dr Rabbani is an exemplary professional. I have found her diagnostic skills to be acute and her treatment plans have greatly enhanced my health and well-being. She is systematic in her approach which builds confidence in her undoubted ability to support my health issues. I highly recommend her!

Submitted June 3, 2014