Ratings for Dr. Justin Le Blanc

I had a shoulder replacement with Dr. LeBlanc last November. The whole ordeal from start to finish was excellent and it's great I can now use my shoulder once again without pain. He was always easy to talk to about anything and made me feel quite at ease throughout the whole process.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

I believe Dr. Le Blanc replaced my left shoulder at the South Hospital in 2014 and I have had no problem with my surgery or the replacement. I would recommend him highly and will use him again when the time comes for my right shoulder replacement.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Best surgeon so far. Friendly, knowledgeable & making patient feel comfortable during hard times. Trust him! Strongly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Most caring funny doctor. He gave me such comfort through a really tough time every need was meet my whole stay in the hospital. I couldn't be put under for my shoulder surgery and was terrified but he made things ok even had an awesome play list thanks doctor leblanc for yoyr kind heart this bc girl will always and forever be thankful.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Never have I meet a more kind caring doctor. I was so anxious about having this Major surgery but he instantly took those anxieties into consideration. Thanks Dr. LeBlanc for being so awesome. This doctor went so beyond what I ever expected and am so grateful that your my doctor. So amazing thank you from the bottom off my heart and I know the surgery is going to be just fine because your doing it! Wonderful staff sooo caring and helpful!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Just had major shoulder surgery with Dr LeBlanc. Surgery happened pretty quick due to cancellaton. Throughout the whole process Dr LeBlanc was extremely helpful in explaining the injury and plans for surgery. Post Surgery was excellent, I asked for extra pictures for my Daughter (nursing student) and in my first post surgery follow up he went through in detail and explained everything he did. Staff wise I talked to Tina several times and if no answer she responded fairly quickly and answered all my questions. Overall an excellent Doctor from all aspects.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr. LeBlanc is very knowledgeable and was very helpful pre and post surgery. He explained everything in good detail and made me comfortable going into the surgery. The surgery itself went smoothly and he checked up on me frequently. Post surgery check ups were also done well. He is usually late for his appointments, but I suppose that's because he has a lot of patients to attend to. His receptionist, Tina, on the other hand was the opposite. She was very rude to me and not accommodating at all. It took several tries before I could get any responses from her. I kept my interactions with her to a bare minimum as a result, and you should too.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Met with Dr LeBlanc today. Did not seem to care, not 'waste' his time on another surgeons patient. Felt no comfort or assurance after appointment. Spoke about pain in my elbow, and the causes of it...told me to see my surgeon when she gets back....mid September....would not recommend him as a stand in surgeon....

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

I can not say enough good things about Dr. LeBlanc and his surgical and administrative team. He repaired a very badly torn rotator cuff for me. He took the time to explain and answer all questions both for me as well my wife, which was extremely helpful and reassuring.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Dr. LeBlanc is a great Orthopedic doctor who cares about the patient and their quality of life. I have had both total shoulder replacements and the care and knowledge provided has been top notch. The only issue has been punctuality, not because he is late, but because he spends all necessary time with his patients to ensure that all of their concerns are addressed.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016