Ratings for Dr. Nicole Phillips

Very ethical, if you have to see this doctor then rest assured you will be treated with respect because Dr Philips IMO, holds her qualifications and experience in the same high regard as her patients.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Nicole Phillips for a couple of years. To say that she has helped me is a grave understatement. I was tossed around by other psychiatrists who put me on the wrong medication, misdiagnosed me and quite frankly, didn't care. Dr Phillips's knowledge and insight into mental health is astounding. I've learned so much and finally have a doctor who treats me as an equal. Very grateful to her.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Works out of her cosmetic surgeon husband's Armadale practise. Anything other than patting your hand and saying 'there, there' is basically too much for her. She is more interested in her holidays and fashion than her patients. Not a great knowledge of meds or diagnoses - if you want basic counselling, save money and go to a counsellor. Dr Phillips won't be there when you really need her. I got a much better response from a local psychologist - cheaper on a mental health plan too.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Previous review likely written by Dr herself.....no doubt has a high opinion of herself but like so many other quak shrinks there is no science. c u next tuesday.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

She is the smartest person I have ever met. Saved my life.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014