Ratings for Dr. Nicole Phillips

I honestly credit Nicole with my health being the most well in 15 odd years. She’s gone beyond the call of duty for me and without her I wouldn’t be able to live productively with my illnesses. Genius.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

I recommend her highly as a top professional and extremely respectable health care clinician . She works well with me straight away and is easy to connect to, and open up to as she provides such a warm and comforting environment. Very pleased.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Since when is being respectful only earned if hard work is put in (Below review) should it not be automatic?? Good doctor though

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Yeah can come across as cold, but if you don’t put the work in I don’t think respect would be forthcoming! We worked well together.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

A cold, precise woman, Dr Phillips seems to live a very wealthy and privileged life. Doesn’t seem able to relate to patients. Don’t go to her if you are in distress and need more support than seeing her once a week and getting through her numerous breaks and holidays alone. Wrong profession for her - she’s clearly not good at having ‘dependent’ patients and dealing with difficult issues such as suicidality or trauma.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Absolutely horrible and "reptilian" in nature Self centered and the worst medical professional I have ever met. Left me feeling much worse than the vulnerable state I was in when I arived

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

One of the coldest medical professionals I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

WorkCover IME- disgraceful, lied when video evidence...

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Very ethical, if you have to see this doctor then rest assured you will be treated with respect because Dr Philips IMO, holds her qualifications and experience in the same high regard as her patients.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Nicole Phillips for a couple of years. To say that she has helped me is a grave understatement. I was tossed around by other psychiatrists who put me on the wrong medication, misdiagnosed me and quite frankly, didn't care. Dr Phillips's knowledge and insight into mental health is astounding. I've learned so much and finally have a doctor who treats me as an equal. Very grateful to her.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016