Ratings for Dr. Steven Zizzo

This is literally the worst doctor I have ever had to deal with. Can never get an appointment with the actual doctor, the nurse STAMPS his signature on prescriptions that she is not able to prescribe, without considering my allergies. This place seriously needs to be closed down. His staff are actually some of the most miserable people who do not care what is going on with you. They did not fill proper paperwork out for my father and he had his license revoked along with misdiagnosing breast cancer. Please, please, no one bring yourself or your family to this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Steven Zizzo should have his license revoked! My family and I made the mistake of registering as patients of this practice and it is laughable. Steven Zizzo is never there. I think the whole darn family has set this up as some money making scheme and they must take turns being there. Only ever see a nurse practitioner now, and they are the only saving grace for this place. A doctor is supposed to be there to oversee the NPs but I don't know if this is taking place. This practice is really just an OHIP scam, with the doctors making money off the backs of the poor nurse practitioners that are doing all the work. We are going to find a new doctor, this guy is completely useless. Probably too busy working on his diet book......

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Very knowledgeable, compassionate and caring. Only complaint is that the phones are only on part time, if I need to call my doctor I should be able to get through. The staff is great, very kind and helpful, but they seem under staffed.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

worse staff in the world, can never get trough and if you want an appointment with the actual Dr. the wait is 6-8 weeks, the nurse practitioners' pat answers are take 2 tylenol every 4 hours and come back in 3 days.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

There seems to be several negative comments, but I have only had positive experiences since becoming a patient of Dr. Zizzo's. I am always able to get an appointment in a timely fashion to see him. He is very thorough, and makes sure to go through each issue in detail and plan the proper route of treatment. Nursing staff and reception are excellent.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

can never get in to see him AND when I do I'm always very unsatisfied with his lack of interest in my issue and I feel like anytime I need any physical or direct action he gets his nurse to do it...

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

Good physician, nice staff. Office can get hectic at times but usually don't have to wait long which is nice compared to what I'm used to! Called me back to review my results promptly too which is a first.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

I joined this practice because I was in need of a family doctor, yet I am much better just using walk in clinics. I checked in one day to my apt and then sat down and waited, no big deal..an hour later I went to check on my apt and they said they deemed me as a now show and the doctor already left for the day. Awful!! All the doctor cares about is the money, he bills while I'm sitting in the room getting my coat on and then charges for ALL things with his signature on it. People get into the health care field to HELP PEOPLE. DR S ZIZZO IF YOUR READING THIS RUN A PRACTICE NOT A BUSINESS. YOUR THE REASON EMERG TIMES ARE SO LONG AND WE ARE MISUSING OHIP. awful excuse for a doctor. dr zizzo I hope your happy, you have your money and I have taken my medical problems else wear. congrats, good luck when your entire staff leaves you and all your patients leave too.

Submitted May 11, 2015

...trying to get an appointment is impossible...they have changed their appointment protocols 3 times since I've been a patient...appointment made with the doctor and the nurse comes in to treat...don't waste your time with this doctor or their messed up appointment bookings...

Submitted April 23, 2015

Excellent care from Dr. Zizzo and his helpful, pleasant staff since we moved here last summer. Would definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015