Ratings for Dr. Steven Zizzo

Worst visit I have ever had from the front staff the nurse and the doctor.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

I do not understand the negative reviews for Dr. S. Zizzo. I have found him to be MOST knowledgeable , efficient and thorough. I have many health issues and he has addressed them all in a professional, caring and understanding manner. I have never been ignored, dismissed or received poor service and attention. Granted, the PREVIOUS staff was not the best, but the present staff is wonderful. I would highly recommend him for his medical care and persistence in his attention to symptoms and health issues. He most certainly is NOT a "pill pusher", as some have stated. He has always referred me to a specialist for issues of concern. His nurse practitioners are exceptional and are all that's needed in most circumstances. Why would anyone consume a Dr's time for minor issues when a practitioner is all that's required. If the health situation is serious, he is always there for you. I am very happy with the response and care that I have always received there. I really like the kindness and efficiency of the staff too.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

If you are looking to be cared for in any way, do not become a patient here. They should be looked into for malpractice.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Was able to call and get an appointment right away. Didn't have to wait. Front staff very friendly. Got antibiotics for ear infection, right away. Very happy with service

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

This is the worse doctors office. Dr. Steven zizzo assumes chronic pain is all in my head after a motor vehicle accident despite other professional opinions (physiotherapist, massage therapist, chiropractor) and refuses to do diagnostic testing. He misdiagnosed my moms ovarian cancer AND left a staple in her incision after having the cancer removed. The staple got infected and was very painful for her. It is very rare that you see the dr himself, they usually just stick you with a nurse.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

This is literally the worst doctor I have ever had to deal with. Can never get an appointment with the actual doctor, the nurse STAMPS his signature on prescriptions that she is not able to prescribe, without considering my allergies. This place seriously needs to be closed down. His staff are actually some of the most miserable people who do not care what is going on with you. They did not fill proper paperwork out for my father and he had his license revoked along with misdiagnosing breast cancer. Please, please, no one bring yourself or your family to this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Steven Zizzo should have his license revoked! My family and I made the mistake of registering as patients of this practice and it is laughable. Steven Zizzo is never there. I think the whole darn family has set this up as some money making scheme and they must take turns being there. Only ever see a nurse practitioner now, and they are the only saving grace for this place. A doctor is supposed to be there to oversee the NPs but I don't know if this is taking place. This practice is really just an OHIP scam, with the doctors making money off the backs of the poor nurse practitioners that are doing all the work. We are going to find a new doctor, this guy is completely useless. Probably too busy working on his diet book......

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Very knowledgeable, compassionate and caring. Only complaint is that the phones are only on part time, if I need to call my doctor I should be able to get through. The staff is great, very kind and helpful, but they seem under staffed.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

worse staff in the world, can never get trough and if you want an appointment with the actual Dr. the wait is 6-8 weeks, the nurse practitioners' pat answers are take 2 tylenol every 4 hours and come back in 3 days.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

There seems to be several negative comments, but I have only had positive experiences since becoming a patient of Dr. Zizzo's. I am always able to get an appointment in a timely fashion to see him. He is very thorough, and makes sure to go through each issue in detail and plan the proper route of treatment. Nursing staff and reception are excellent.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016