Ratings for Dr. D Mertins

Dr. Doris Mertins has been looking after me for well over a decade. I have had some pretty intense low back problems but Dr. Mertins gets me standing upright again in no time! She has many different techniques up her sleeve and seems to know exactly which ones to use to ensure a speedy recovery. She goes above and beyond to make sure that I have the tools I need to be at my best. A wonderful chiropractor to whom I am very grateful!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

I had been to many chiropractors before but was so happy to find Dr. Doris Mertins.  Over the years (12 and counting!) I have gone to her for all sorts of problems from migraines, to neck pain,  to shoulder pain, to hip and low back pain and no matter what the problem she always knows exactly what to do to resolve it.  She’s very knowledgable,  and caring and  takes the time to explain what’s going on.  Plus, she always has great exercises for me to do on top of the fantastic treatments.  I know I am in good hands with Dr. Mertins!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017